1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is your definition of "a lot" of sexual partners?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Lady_Di, Feb 6, 2008.

1. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

I was in a fraturnity and when 4-5 in the morning hit it was train time for the sluts that were still there, that's what I mean and of course I want to know if she has been with a girl for "leverage" in the two girls one guy threesome

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

37!!

n a row??

sorry I had to throw that in :)

to be honest, it shouldn't matter what the past is, as long as its mutual that both know that they are only sleeping with each other and that is, and of course making sure they're clean

3. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

If you're dating someone then if it's more than 1 is too many.

If you're not dating, I'd say more than 5 at once is a lot.. and so is 100.

4. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

but what if its 2 guys DP-ing the woman? thats not an image i think one would want

I don't really want to know...I just want to know I'm the best :D

5. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

LOL...

6. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

Word.

Had I known this earlier on with my ex-fiancee, I may have gotten the hint that maybe she wasn't going to be happy sleeping with one person for the rest of her life. Aaaaand... she wasn't. Cheated on the previous guy twice (I only found that out after the breakup), cheated on me twice, cheated on the current guy at least twice.

Sorry, but, if you've slept with more than 15 people or so, I'm gonna wonder how trustworthy you are; you're more likely to be unhappy sleeping with just one person for the rest of your life. Old habits die hard.

7. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

Heard that one before. Never once has it come true.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You'd be a bisexual narcissist. ;)

It trips me out how the guys here talk about "sluts" and "whores" when talking about women, then never hesitate to brag about their conquests. You may hear me brag about my conquests, but you will never hear me disrespect women like that.

9. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

Cochina..........

10. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Yeah, b****es get pissed when you call them a slut.

11. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

Exactly.

12. Fatty FatBastard

Well, I'm about to be 36, and I can honestly say I could care less how many partners the girl I'm with has had before. I'm amazed anyone cares. I guess when you're younger it might be a larger issue, but even then, it seems to reek of insecurity.

As for me, my first time was right at 16. I've had 3 girlfriends and a wife in the past 19 years that would account for roughly 7 years of the 19. The other 12 years, I'd say it always seems to be around 5-7 girls per year.

You can do the math yourself. I'm not sure when I lost track, but it was years ago. If I had to guess, I'd say right around 90, in total.

As I said, who cares, as long as you're clean and disease-free.

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Kudos, Fatty. I think a lot of this attitude we see is founded on sexual insecurity. If you don't suffer from the disease and just enjoy the person and the moment, until you hook up with someone you want to stay with and they want to stay with you, what possible difference does it make? I lost track of how many women I slept with long ago and I've been out of the game for decades. It would be pretty absurd to expect an accounting from my wife, when I couldn't give an accurate accounting myself.

14. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I agree with the more than 10 number. Especially if you are under 25.

and Fatty the fact that you lost count means you have had too many encounters... Not to be offensive, but its true. I feel sorry for you one because you obviously have something lacking in your life that you think that's okay and two because its just not possible that they were all clean and disease free.

I suggest you get tested.

15. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

I think it is more of a measurement of how many within a given period of time. Let's say I've slept with 10 people for simplicity. She says 8 people. But I spelt with 10 people over 5 years, her 8 within 2 years. Not saying 4 people/year is ho-ish, just making a point.

16. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

I agree with FFB.

I am NOT speaking for myself but it does not make a girl or a guy a "w****" if they slept with a lot of people. Maybe they just have a healthy appetite for some loving. The line is crossed IF the person sleeps with other people when they are with SOMEONE. In conclusion, it doesn't matter at all and I won't even want to know the number as long they are clean.

Ok, if the number reaches to 50-100 then I might have to reconsider.

17. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

I just knew Deckard was going to be all over this thread! :D

I agree with the fatty.

#37 rhadamanthus, Feb 6, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2008
  18. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Contributing Member

My advice:

Don't ask, don't tell.

19. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

I wish more women had your attitude toward sex.

20. WildSweet&Cool

wait wait wait... you're saying that having sex with a lot of people does NOT mean the person is a w****/slut? My thought from there is... "then what DOES a person do to be considered a w**** or slut?"

Which leads to my next question: you're saying that a w**** or a slut is a person who has an affair on a relationship?

And, FFB, in your opinion, what does a woman do to be considered a slut?