1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is your definition of "a lot" of sexual partners?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Lady_Di, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Damn straight!!! :p

With a nod to Mick and Keith, what a drag it is getting old. At least I don't live in the '50's, as B-Bob alluded to earlier as being the whim of some here. I, being a cool cat, live in the '60's. :cool:

This dude, with all due respect, is clearly possessed by aliens from another planet.

2. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

or he's 16 and just discovered that boys have penises and girls have vaginas... and hasn't discovered how to use his hand properly.

[​IMG]

3. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7zHTISaZNm8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7zHTISaZNm8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Running out of movie references here.

4. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

^ nice one.

riddle me this:
    whats worse, or at least, what seems more whorish/slutish...a girl telling you that she's been with a decent number of men (nothing too outrageous, but enough to make you question) OR a girl who says she's been with a little fewer but loves to take it up the pooper..and i mean loves it?

5. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

The first one is worse...I think if all girls were open to anal, they would grow to love it. :D

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

riddle me this:
    why are you posting on clutchfans when you can be PITBing with this girl???

7. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Wow, I didn't realize we had so many choir boys in here! Then again, it looks like I fall into the Fatty/Lady Di camp on this one.

1) First, I don't tell my number. Very little good can come of explicitly stating it. Most of the time when a girl asks, she is asking because she thinks the number is high and she is feeling insecure because of it. It isn't about the number, it is about her need to feel special to you. I also don't tell because of my 2nd point:

2) I don't care about her number. As long as she is selective (i.e. she doesn't have sex indiscriminately) and doesn't have any diseases, I could care less about her sexual history. I would be putting up a double-standard if I disapproved of women having responsible, healthy sex because they enjoy it.

And as for what numbers constitute being "high": small numbers each year can add up to a lot over time. Let's say for example, a guy loses his virginity at 17. He is decent with the ladies and has a few moderate length relationships in that time, but nothing extremely serious. If he averages a mere 3 women a year, he is already up to 30 by the time he is 27.

8. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

:D dont...know...what...joke...to....make.... too....many

multitasking... :confused:

9. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

my good buddy (was a groomsman in my wedding) is batting 247.

2-4-7 :eek:

those are some crazy figures right there.

he's 25, so since he was 20 he's knocking over almost 1 a week.

10. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Man....the chick I was talking about on page 10....this is her (sounds like her, rather). Loved it in the butt; thought it was rude not to swallow. She could also have multiples like....all the time.

This chick did wonders for my ego.

I had a hard time breaking up with her, what with the freaky sex and all. Too bad she was bat-s**t crazy.

11. XxShadyPinkxX

XxShadyPinkxX Contributing Member

I've only been with one guy, and I was his first. Considering we were 14 when we got together I'd be like :eek: if he had any, much less more than 1, before me.

I just don't see myself being with a person thats had sex with a lot* of people, not because of insecurity, but because I'd question their judgment. And I would ask for that very reason. If I've been very selective in my choice of partners, I would like for my boyfriend to have been as well.

*I would consider double digits a lot for my age range.

12. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

HOLY MOLY!!! 247!!!

:confused: :confused:

13. famicom

famicom Member

How do you get 1 person a week? Is he in the drug business or look like an actor?

14. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

1 a week assuming he started at 20...my guess is someone that sexually driven probably started a lot earlier.

regardless, thats a crap load. I love women but thats just silly...how about a little alone time? time with buddies? That guy must have some serious issues or is a just a male nympho. :D

15. Fatty FatBastard

I will say that if someone has had that many partners AND is still counting, there are some issues.

16. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

And you allowed this dude to be in your wedding...to actually be in the same room as your wife?!?!?

17. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I HAD SEX THIS MORNING BEFORE WORK.

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Jerry: Oh! my god. What the hell is this? ..... Don't tell me.......Velvet!!!

George: It's the real deal.

Jerry: She's seen you in this thing.

George: That's right...We just had sex......You know Jerry I've been searching for someone a long time.

Well the search is over.

19. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

247 is too much!

There are people that do have a sex problem (i forgot what its called)

GEEZ!

20. famicom

famicom Member

Nymphomaniacs?