1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is your definition of "a lot" of sexual partners?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Lady_Di, Feb 6, 2008.

1. almu_caca

almu_caca Member

lol, you know she posts here!!

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You are just jealous RM.......admit it, you know it.....just call me Wilt jr.

;)

Now though, I am down to one partner, and she is for life.....

DD

#182 DaDakota, Feb 6, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2008
  3. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Well, sadly no for me but it is because my balls are black and purple so it could be a while before I'm back to being a love machine. :eek: :eek: :(

4. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

S*** man, what went down? Hope you're alright, buddy.

5. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

el machismo?

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Depends
    20 for a 50 yrs old not as bad as 20 for a 20 yr old

Rocket River

7. Manny Ramirez

Well my wife isn't worried about me - that I can tell you for sure. She was my first and will also be my last. Yea, call me "AC Green" and crack on me all you want, I have heard it a million times. Yet, I feel that I have not missed a thing compared to other guys who reminisce about their past conquests but are yet alone in their lives (sorta like a certain person we know here :p ) in the present time. To me, I will gladly trade not having "getting any before marriage" but being happily married and getting it anytime I want (except now because of my previous post in this thread) compared to having like 90 or so past partners but being single in the present time. I guess I am just different from most people - a player I have never been. But that is okay - I understand that I am in the minority.

I would actually say, Blake, that I would be more worried as a guy that if you get together with a girl and she has no experience but is attractive that might set off a red flag. And I don't say that to be sexist as I agree completely with RM95 and Major Malcontent that a guy who has had more than 10 partners being called a stud while a girl that has had more than 10 partners being called a slut is stupid. There shouldn't be a difference between the two - they're both nymphomaniacs. And it used to be a big deal on how many partners my wife had but honestly, what does it matter? I know she is going to be faithful to me and me vice-versa and that's all that counts. I guess some of it is what another poster eluded to earlier in that you want to be known as "her best" because of a pride thing but I think you grow out of that the longer you are with that person.

8. Manny Ramirez

Email me through the board (at manny_ramirez73@yahoo.com) if you really want to know. I'll respond tomorrow morning as I am about to head out for the day.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

it will always be looked at differently because the physical act of sex is a male conquering and a woman opening herself up. rightly or wrongly that has psychological implications.

10. dsnow23

dsnow23 Contributing Member

If you're an NBA player. Somewhere around 5,000.

11. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

...excepting A.C. Green, of course. :D

12. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

when the number starts having more than one consonant

13. dsnow23

dsnow23 Contributing Member

The Andy Stitzer of the NBA.

14. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I agree. I would never want to be in a relationship with a girl that has had many sexual partners.

15. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

I used to be pretty damn jealous about such things.

I had to do some self-exploration to deal with my own insecurities there.

Since then, a girls number has never meant much to me, and I'll tell you why:
    I dated a girl several years back who was several years younger than me. Now, I've been with plenty of girls. Nothing astronomical, but the number ain't low. Here's the thing: To this day, I have never had a lay as good as she was. There was nothing she wouldn't do, nothing she didn't love doing, and there was nothing she wasn't outstanding at.

This isn't the kind of stuff someone is just born knowing. You are taught and you practice.

All I can say is god bless whoever taught her.

16. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

I lie because a lot of mine is "bought" - and girls I've dated would probably frown on that kind of thing.

17. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Then again, if the 50 year-old was married at 30, the number should have frozen then.

If it didn't, the adultery multiplier is applied and 21 is instantly converted to 20,000,0001 ... vaulted into the somewhat undesirable category. :)

18. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

This thread is useless without pics.

19. WWR

WWR Member

This place really lacks in morals.

I been with one girl. She has been with one guy.
    Way it should be. :cool:

20. Fatty FatBastard

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tLxQuGE_iF4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tLxQuGE_iF4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>