1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

what is there to do in boston?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by buffalospeedway, Aug 22, 2001.

1. buffalospeedway

taking a recreational trip to boston this weekend, just to get away for a few days. we'll be there for friday night, all day saturday and sunday, then we fly back monday afternoon.

anyone know of some cool things to do? just me and some friends. we're all twenty-something, and of legal drinking age, so bar and club suggestions are welcome.

i'd also like to see some historical sites, and maybe somewhere like cape cod or something, if it's worth it.

thanks,
    buffalospeedway

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

3. The Voice of Reason

DONT GO TO THE CAPE!!

its nice as hell, but you only have 3 days
    spend them in boston. the cape is gonna be a 2+(+++++++) hour drive
    (depending on where on the cape you wanna go). im not gonna bother telling you of specifics, it looks like that other thread is full of that, but deffinately just enjoy the city. its a great place to do some walking its a beutifull city.

have fun

historical: just go visit the constitution. its truely old school, and impressive. what a battleship used to be

4. buffalospeedway

thanks, clutch, that's just the kind of info i was looking for. i didn't know i was going to boston 'til last week, so if i saw that thread, it meant little to me at the time. you truly have an encyclopedic knowledge of your site.

vor,
    point taken. basically i just want a good look at the atlantic, which i've never seen. maybe there's another place i could do that closer to boston?

thanks,
    buffalo, posting for himself and deepellumrocket, fellow bbs-er, who is feeling the irony of the red sox being in dallas the weekend he is in boston :(