1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is the longest you have had to wait on pee test results

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by pgabriel, Dec 4, 2012.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

i peed in the cup on friday at 1:37 the staffing agency does not have the results

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

your going to die brah, 4realz.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

This long usually means you failed, because the lab has to follow proper procedures to tell you legally. When you pass, they don't have such requirements in telling you.

4. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

When I started my job (like 15 years ago) I had my results in around an hour.

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

For real? I thought they didn't test garbage truck crew for drugs. :confused:

:p

[​IMG]

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Shouldn't you know already if you're going to pass?

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

i failed a drug screen sixteen years ago and heard immediately from the agency. The recruiter has seen failed tests and is still talking like the job is a go when results are in. So while there maybe a little need to worry i dont believe ts the issue.

8. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

If it was an InstaCup (likely if it was a Non DOT test), the results should have been available in 3-5 minutes. Results as in negative or non-negative. If it was a non-negative, which doesn't necessarily mean positive, it would have been sent to a lab for analysis. Once it goes to the lab it usually comes back as positive or dilute. Positve you fail, dilute you fail or retest. Depends on the company. If positive you may be contacted by an MRO (Medical Review Officer) or an equivilant to verify a medical need or RX.

But if you didn't test until last Friday and are clean, don't worry. Sometimes it takes a while for the gears to turn. Espicially if you went to a 3rd party clinic.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

My last job test. . . Pissed on Saturday . ..they knew by Monday late afternoon

Rocket River

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

thanks hrdpt i am diabetic and what it does is causes increased levels of sugar in urine. A diabetic's urine is not normal but i would think a drug testing facility would be prepare for that.

11. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

I didn't have enough to fill the cup so I had to sit around and drink water until my bladder was full.

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

update:

I had to force the issue. finally was asked to call medical review officer on friday. the lab was labcorp btw. i don't find out i tested positive for methamphetamine till i talk to mro

everything in the next few paragraphs are TRUE

the mro asks me what medicine i might be taking. i say i take vicks vapor inhaler at night. i take it for congestion. the mro says thank you and immediately hangs up.

this is from labcorp's web site.

i didn't hear anything back from the agency. i sent this to the agency. i have a long email chain stating i took vicks before they even got the results back from the lab. they didn't know what the issue was with my screen.

so they tell me to call the mro back. i get a different mro this go round and he says that he will not call the agency back, they only will make recommendations on prescription medicines. he says the agency has to make the call on over the counter.

i go back and forth with the agency, apparently before checking anything out they killed my chances with the actual employer. so the supervisor calls and tries to retract and say there is a problem with my "background" instead of specifically with the drug test. well i already have an email chain that states they are moving on due to the drug test.

any legal advice PLEASE

13. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

It's AIDs bro.

1 person likes this.
  14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

dude, i've been looking for a job for a longtime, i'm not in as stupid joke mood

15. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Are you sure you're not?

16. Rock3t Man

Rock3t Man Contributing Member

Dude you need to chill out!

You sound like an idiot freaking out about this, if you didn't do drugs you are good. I have waited about 1 week, and I am currently waiting on my results for a hair and pee test I took on Wednesday.

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

wow, thanks bro

18. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Are you sure?
    [​IMG]

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

What kind of work do you do again?
    Last I heard Chase was hiring IT helpdesk
    they work through : http://www.collabera.com/

*shrug* How you find something soon.

Rocket River

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

not IT, i met these guys at the pool hall one night, they were contractors for sungarden. they were working at chase. chase doesn't let contractors email outside the company. if they contact someone outside of chase, they have to go through a chase employee.