1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is Jeremy Lin's third favorite animal? (New Rockets commercial)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Sep 17, 2012.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Here's to hoping Jeremy Lin's favorite animal this year is a Lamb.

1 person likes this.
  2. DREAMsTeam

DREAMsTeam Member

But I am sure he loves Celtuce, bamboo shoots, dragon beans and snow peas .....

:grin:

3. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

I bet you do

4. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

Do you know a good plastic surgeon who can help me about it?

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Can't tell if you are a troll, or if you want Lin linside you. :p

6. conquistador#11

thought i was watching an episode of gangland for a second.

7. Dei

Dei Member

His middle toe is the longest? What a freak.

8. Rafi

Rafi Member

I'm still confused about all this switching to Comcast thing. Can i still watch the rockets on DirecTV?

9. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

i love celery so much i toss it in a juicer and drink it..

10. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

So wrong.

11. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

the Rockets offer a season of Lin trivia. can't wait this is gonna be such fun.

12. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Royce Alexander White

His middle leg is his longest.

His third most favorite mental illness: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Royce White hates Patrick Patterson

Know more about the Rockets than you probably should

Coming in October, Comcast SportsNet will be your new home for the Rockets and Astros

13. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

hahahahaha..this made me laugh out loud..literally. I used to work for a production company that had several shows that aired on FSN and this was our biggest complaint.

Remember back when Big 12 Showcase used to be from a different Big 12 school each week? That was when we did it for Fox. Now, they do it and its hosted from a desk in a studio each week.

Remember when High School Xtra took you all around Texas to different towns and High Schools across the state? Yep..that was us. Now Fox does their version..its Dana Larson sitting at a desk in a studio each week.

Dallas Cowboys Weekly (the DFW version of Texans Huddle)? We wanted to host it from the NFL city hosting the Cowboys game each week...they wanted it in the studio at a desk.

Don't get me wrong..certain shows belong at a desk in a studio..highlight shows etc. But magazine shows get boring real quick like that. But..its cheaper..much cheaper and much easier to do - and thats FSN.

By the way..if you don't think they care about Houston..you are right. All the shows that air across Fox Southwest that air concurrently in Houston, Dallas and San Antonio-Austin all have a Dallas slant. Why? Fox Southwest is based in Dallas and the producers honestly don't care about the other cities..and they base all their advertising rates on their ratings from the DFW TV market.

Back when they had their Southwest Sports Report..I used to get really angry watching 2 Dallas Mavericks stories, a Stars story, a Mark Cuban story, an offseason Rangers story..all before the highlights of the Rockets game that night..then the Spurs Highlights and then back to more Mavericks crap. Its no wonder the Southwest Sports Report failed.

Sorry...Rant over.