1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Has Happened to Beyonce Lately?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Feb 26, 2014.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Does that make it right, though? To sing about what they do in their intimacy (whether in the limo or bedroom or wherever)? :eek:

Here she is talking about having a role model... and... wait a minute, is Michelle Obama where she got the idea about doing her husband in the limo? :eek:

2. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I don't see anything wrong about singing about doing your spouse. All songs aren't made for children. What's the bad message that is being sent to little girls, get married and have all the freaky sex you want?

I'm not saying Beyoncé should be a role model. But I don't see some bad message being sent to kids from songs about having sex with your husband.

3. SwoLy-D

There shouldn't be any songs about having sex at all, man. :eek: That should be an intimate thing and no one should talk to anyone else in public about what they're doing with their spouses, much less in a song.

How do you even know that's about whom she's singing? It could be "el sancho" or even the limo driver, no? ;)

4. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Seriously Swoly... She is a grown ass woman and your on here talking like she is 16.

5. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

OMG, I just realized that swoly is actually Tipper Gore.

6. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Totally agree with you SwoLy! I know that some posters don't see anything wrong with the song/video, but it just looks trashy to me. I couldn't imagine letting my wife/family sing a song like this, much less do a video, but it seems like Jay-Z cares more about fame/money than he does about his wife! I guess little Ivy Blue is going to enjoy hearing what mom/dad are doing in the car....exactly what they're doing...:eek:

7. mrm32

mrm32 Member

A lot of damn prudes in this thread. Geez, you don't like the music then don't listen.

8. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Can someone else please post more fake Beyoncé pictures, so we can live that lie again?

9. Sajan

Sajan Member

..so if she was having sex with Jay Z on video..u would let ur kid watch that too right?

10. SwoLy-D

:grin: "oh baby"
    <iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/88073857" width="500" height="333" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/88073857">Beyoncé (feat. Jay-Z) "Drunk in Love" Unofficial Emoji Video</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/letsgosurfing">JESSE HILL</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

11. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

C'mon SwoLy, stop antagonizing the BOF's, or the ghost of Honey Bear will come back to life and torment us all...:eek: