1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What happened to Larry Sanders?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 3, 2013.

1. NJRockFan

NJRockFan Contributing Member

I think there are 44 million reasons to just play out the contract. All he has to do is play like crap and they still pay him. Simple.

2. Steve_Francis_rules

Maybe he has more integrity than that and doesn't want to collect a paycheck while not doing his job.

3. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Yep. I would rather have someone admit that they don't want to play then take gobble up paychecks playing half-assed. Takes some courage to do something that you know will make people label you as a chicken.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Necro bump! Seemed like a good place to put this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5G7fDkCwClo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. mig0s

mig0s Member

Thanks for posting. Larry Sanders actually sounds really smart, not like the types of Royce White.
    I thought he was gonna try to come back because he went broke but he seems to be really enjoying life after basketball. Still, if I was him I would play in the league until I'm at least 30 then use the money saved to do something else. Because at 40 I would still be able to do art but not basketball.

Oh and I didn't know he started playing basketball at 17!

6. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Good for him.

I feel kinda iffy on his business ventures, but I wish him the best.