1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What happened to Carlos Rogers?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DJ, Oct 11, 2000.

1. DJ

DJ Member

I was just checking the score box when we played Dallas and next to Carlos Rogers's name was "DNP-Not with team." Is Rogers injured or didn't make the roster. Can anyone tell me what happened to Rogers? Did Carlos Rogers exercise his player option to become a free agent. I really want to see Rogers in a Rocket uniform this year because he is athletic, rebounds, plays with heart, always plays a 100% each game and he can play any of the front court positions.

2. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Carlos has a back injury, and was resting it on Tuesday. He had an MRI, but it's nothing serious, so he should be back soon.

------------------
    Looking for next year's Dan Langhi? Draftsource.net
    ClutchTown.com

3. DJ

DJ Member

When will he be able to play?

------------------

4. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Didn't say anywhere. They're just calling him "day to day."

------------------
    Looking for next year's Dan Langhi? Draftsource.net
    ClutchTown.com

5. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

Man, if it weren't for Carlos' knack for getting injured, he could be a pretty damn important player for not only the Rockets, but for many teams. Here's to your health, Carlos.

Azim da Dream

------------------
    We don't live for the destination. We live for the journey.
    http://www.clutchtown.com

6. prettyricky

prettyricky Member

Carlos has heart but no spot. Walt, Mo, Kenny Thomas, Bullard and Langhi (if he's 1/4 the shooter he's billed to be) create a logjam of forwards while Shandon also spends double digit minitutes at the 3.
    Do I hear this years winner for the Tony Massenberg Award?

------------------

7. FranchiseCat

FranchiseCat Member

You guys might bash on me, but I would really like to see Los play more. I think he is a superb, athletic talent, but "....the boy go weak bones."

Can you play with full body protective gear in the NBA? [​IMG]

------------------
    "...Do you hear 'em? They're everywhere!!! AAAHHH!!!"

That's what the other teams will be saying after being shellshocked by Steve Francis and Co.

8. FranchiseCat

FranchiseCat Member

got weak bones. Not go weak bones.

Apologies for the spelling error.

------------------
    "...Do you hear 'em? They're everywhere!!! AAAHHH!!!"

That's what the other teams will be saying after being shellshocked by Steve Francis and Co.

9. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Franchise, I agree. I definitely like to see more of him, especially since this is the preseason.

Also, see that little thing up there with the pad and pencil? You can edit your posts with that. It's a pretty good tool to use since we can't delete posts anymore. Use it and abuse it man!

[​IMG]

------------------
    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.

Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and pimp-slap the mother****** upside the head!