1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What does Morey do now?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Jul 6, 2019.

1. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Probably discussing with Tilman whether we should blow it up.

We all know his protege Sam Hinkie would.

Jontro likes this.
  2. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

I

3. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

I've never seen fans so MASSIVELY overrate their own roster.

This team obviously is a lottery team without James Harden.

The favorites in west? Smh.

4. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Personally i would trade Harden now to Celtics if i was Morey. They have the #7 Pick, and #18 pick in 2020. Id go with Jaylen Brown, Smart,
    Hayward as a throw in. Buy out cp3 contract. and trade Capela and Gordon for picks/young assets. (This is me Thou)but Morey gonna #walk it back LOL... I even give the Celtics Capela with Gordon just to get all that back if nessecary from boston.

Celtics would accept that offer easy. To pair Harden with Kemba, and Tatum is a 3 headed monster.

BasketMAD, Jontro and daywalker02 like this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Not bad man, of course, they have to throw in 3 picks.

6. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Perhaps we would be lucky enough to close to win championship, just 2 yards away. And it might because of we dont use full MLE, its over.

7. Le$$

Le$$ Member

yea just think, we be doing lakers a favor buying out cp3 contract, he go run to bron fast. Maybe we could do a salary dump now for a pick with LA.

daywalker02 likes this.
  8. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

What were the Lakers last year without Lebron? What were the Pelicans with just AD or without him. If you take the best player away from every team they are either barely making the playoffs or a lottery team.

After seeing a Hardenless Rockets beat GS during the season because of ball movement and execution it should be clear that winning also depends on how smart you play with the talent you have as well as how you play that talent to it's strength.

Gray_Jay likes this.
  9. vick

vick Member

As Willie Nelson would say. Turn out the Lights the Parties Over. We know that all Good Things must end.

10. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

So you think Hardenless Rockets can make playoffs?

11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Not with CP3's injury situations now CP3 was healthy all year of course because the Dantoni system is great for 82 a game season basketball.

12. Vivi

Vivi Member

Call Ujiri to see if Siakam is available, the Raptors are super done without Kawhi, they are forced to rebuild and Siakam is already 25 and has no star potential anyway, i'm not sure he's not available.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Due respect, dude, Siakam is a big, and bigs' prime is always around 28-29. Can't tell me he cannot get better.

cheke64 likes this.
  14. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Man raptors do want to compete, they will make small moves like trading Lowry. If Lowry and 1st nets you Westbrook, you do it fast. Thats still a good team with Westbrook.

15. Vivi

Vivi Member

I said he has no star potential, do you see him become a top 20 player in the league? I don't, but maybe it's just me.

And regardless, if they're going into a full rebuild, once they'll be done with that Siakam will likely be around 28 and on a max deal, surrounded by a core of 21/22 years old guys.

16. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

You need 8 guys to really go to war with.

CP/Harden/EGO/PJ/Capela & House/Rivers/Green is where we currently stand.

I think if you really want to hang with the Clippers in the Playoffs, you’ve got to upgrade Green & House. I have no idea if it’s feasible under the cap, but Iggy + Jamychal would be ideal.

Going to be a FUN season next year. Clippers are definitely going to be a 1 seed or close to it, but they aren’t the GSW in their prime. With 1 or 2 moves we can give them a run.

Wulaw Horn and luckyman76 like this.
  17. Vivi

Vivi Member

We'll see, to me makes no sense and i think Ujiri is smarter than that but yeah, something will happen soon in one way or another i think.

18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i doubt he gives up siakam, but i would be interested to know what the going rate is to obtain anunoby

19. Vivi

Vivi Member

See, OG is another player who could fit here, although he's not proven as Siakam, but OG if i'm not wrong should be much younger, probably around 20 so, i can see Masai not giving him away, for Siakam i think it might be different cause he's already 25, if the Raptors are about to rebuild, i don't see the point to keep him tbh, this might be a good moment to move him and get a great package back.

20. Homey the Clown

I laugh at that all the time on here. I get being hopeful for your team but gotdamn lol. The homerisms are out of control lol. Every fanbase does it though. Laker fans are notorious for it.

daywalker02 and PeterKingX like this.