1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What do u think of...

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by wagner, Jun 7, 2002.

1. wagner

wagner Member

2. hoopgod13

hoopgod13 Contributing Member

I was always a big fan of Humphrey's...and i thought McGhee was outstanding in the post and an excellent shooter for a big man (specially since they whooped up on UT :( )...

Humphrey has the prototypical NBA body...I think he can be successful in the league...too bad the Rockets don't need a 4 or he would be a good pick at 15 maybe..

3. mduke

mduke Member

all I know is that McGhee got 31 the first day.....:D

4. junglerules

junglerules Member

I got to see McGhee a lot this year in the Big 12. I love his game. Humphrey i saw some this year, but i remember him from playing at Oklahoma, too, a couple of years back.

I think, all in all, these three players are guys who proved to be really valuable at the college level, and I totally loved their games. Mcghee probably the most of all three. However, i hope their respective lack of prototypical NBA size doesn't push them too far down in the draft. Hopefully the success of undersized players in the NBA, plus the use of the zone on the defensive end, will help these players out.

I don't know if their play in Chicago will cause them to skyrocket, but hopefully it will push some of them as high as the late first round.