1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What did you dream about last night?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dsnow23, Feb 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. dsnow23

dsnow23 Contributing Member

My dream was pretty boring, but interesting enough to get me thinking about dreams instead of sleeping at 3:30 in the morning.

In the early 90s there were a bunch of abandoned buildings in downtown Houston. We would go downtown and skateboard and hangout and sometimes skate in these types of buildings. One of them had a particularly disgusting staircase you had to climb.

In my dream tonight, I'm climbing this staircase with a gal I'm friends with in life these days, and she farted and it echoed, and it was really loud. We laughed. Dream over. Hopefully your dream was more interesting. Post here.

2. Wapzoe

Wapzoe Member

I invited my girl out to dinner, only to cancel almost immediately because i decided to play a game of cricket.

Before the cricket game began i tried to avoid batting (because i didnt feel confident about it) and then the dream ended before i even got to play..
    Amazing dream no?

1 person likes this.
  3. liljojo

liljojo Member

A friend of mine owned a juice shop, and bought a juicer that made perfect juice. You just had to stick in the fruit whole, in whatever quantity or mixture you wanted. He also had a goatee.

Also, one of my buddies was creeping hard on some girl I know, and she dissed him real good. I laughed at him, and he told me to shut up.

4. VanityHalfBlack

Katie Couric giving me a hand job.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Some dude was trying to kill me at a refinery. That's all I can remember.

6. Jamers

Jamers Member

i forgot

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

a lot of stuff I can't put my hands on, but what stuck out was the most amazing bottle of water I have ever had. I can't stop thinking about it.

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r82fyOb8F5w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Luckkky

Luckkky Member

so me and your moms was about to get it on.. then your mom woke me up.

we got it on.

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I rear ended somebody and I ran away. Lol.

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

False. We all know his mom was with the thadeus last night.

12. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Reliving past experiences and capitalizing on lost opportunities, accepting each others flaws, embarking on a long, arduous journey together. Make your move, man!

13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Cricket is a popular activity was invented by Westerners but mastered by non-Westerners. Dinner date ratifies an emotional bond while fulfilling a biological need. Sounds like you need to chose between sex and either video games or sports.

1 person likes this.
  14. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

You will never leave this town.

15. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

If you want something, you have to put your whole heart into it; and you can't worry about how you look or what others think about you, most of your detractors are either stalling, deflecting scrutiny from themselves or just projecting their own insecurities outward.

16. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

dont remember...but woke up wet...:)

17. liljojo

liljojo Member

You'd make a good fortune cookie.

18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I was on a train with a kid I used to know who is now a drug dealer. I had a petite Asian girlfriend who was riding on the train with me. The drug dealer kid was feeling her up sometimes, I didn't seem to care. She gave me a handy on the train in front of everyone. Then I bought drugs from another childhood friend who certainly would never sell drugs in this reality.

19. amaru

amaru Member

I was lifting weights. Yesterday was my rest day. Apparently my subconscious didn't like that.

20. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I made like 40 free throws in a row... shooting the freethrows just like the Chuck Wagon. :eek:
    That's what SHE said. :eek: