1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What did James Harden do to Max Kellerman?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, May 19, 2017.

1. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

The underdog is the greatest position in sports. James knows his value, as does the league. He's not sexy like Curry because Kellerman has been quoted (paraphrased) as being critical of James not being the stereotypical "family man" that Curry pretends to be. I say pretend, because without getting into libel, Steph is no saint. Quite the opposite. He's a great father, but he has a pseudonym in the bay that relates to his jump shot (think range) lol).

There is an issue of black/black racism. James doesn't get some of his credit due to his tone, and that isn't just my belief but others, too (league wise) I hate the whole light skin/dark skin debate in African AMericna culture, but the truth is that James will never get his fair dues because of being a single, successful man, without children and living within a youthful assortment of activities we all partake in.

Steph is the NBA's golden boy. But let's keep it real. Steph won MVP because of a system and his rep as an "angel). His daughter is beautiful, but does that make his impact greater than Lebron/James/ Kawahii? No.

Steph isn't in the same conversation if it comes to talent. He can't do half of what James/LBJ/ Kaawhi/ etc /etc on the court. He's like his dad, a good passer and an excpeptional shooter. But, without those illegal screens and the media sucking his aborted children from his loins (sorry...that was gross), he's not in the same conversation.

Max Kellerman has been know to have issues with race. Youtube it. The truth is that guys like Max look at James' trademark beard, passionate antics when he's killing the competition, and instead, Max focuses on these idiotic issues because he doesn't believe an MVP can:

1. Party
    2. Dance around during warmups
    3. Have a dope style
    4. Be loyal to Houston, which is much more legit/genuine than the bay (sorry if that offended you)
    ***And because Max can't see that James could put these numbers up in ANY system. Steph couldn't do this in Htown, SA or even NY.

I can't call him a light-skin/black-skin hater, but it's close.

If Max were blind to color, he'd see that James is running away with the MVP race. CP3 sees it, :BJ knows it. but Max wants the "family man," the "sqaure" to rep the MVP of the league.

Tim Duncan (top 5 of all time with stats) but Max loves him because he doesn't hit the clubs, is an introvert and is allegedly what Max thinks every player should be.

That's why Latrell Spreewell (when he was dominating in NY) could not win Most Improved Player.

I believe it comes down to an unfair, unjustified systematic use of skin-tone racism and prejudicial beliefs.

Max is a tool. and he won't be around much longer. Look up his contract. Good riddance.

Give James his dues. He should have won MVP years ago, even with "Spirit Fingers"/Life Alert Offense Schemes/ Gangsta Limp Mchale coached our guys.

The Rockets don't have this record with Steph or LeBron. James is a talent that has skills NO OTHER player has. No other player uses deacceleration like James because he's worked to master it.

So, to end this rant, on a f*c*boy named Max....Stop hating James, looking in the mirror and acknowledge your white privledge and issues with MVP talents that hit the strip club once in a while.

I hate Max. Give me Screamin' A any day. At least he sees past stereotypes that haunt our strong black leaders, including former POTUS Obama dealt with for something like a fist bump instead of shaking hands.

It's beyond idiotic.

I apologize for this rant, but Max doesn't deserve our time. He is a master at trolling, but if he were an intellectual, he'd see that James is the MVP this season, and it's not close.

I guess if James had lighter skin, he'd have a chance.

This could be a DD forum post, but really it's about our media personalities using a platform to brainwash fans to believe that James is a thug and that his pigment takes away from his EPIC talent.

Love Ya'll

-Codman

..Security is coming in single digits ;)

2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Love u too big COD!!

3. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

4. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Cod signature update. Let me go get my decoder ring.....

yixiixiy likes this.
  5. Vivi

Vivi Member

"Security is coming in single digits"

I wonder what does this mean [​IMG]

Deuce likes this.
  6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

This is called infotainment. It's ESPN.

7. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

Max is on the DL and is pissed he can’t turn JH13.