1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What channel is the Rockets game on AT&T Uverse?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Barfo10, Nov 9, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was getting the games before Friday's game. U-Verse just scewed up Friday. They called yesterday but still did not have an answer for the screwup. I'll let you guys know what the official word is when I hear from them today.

2. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

This is ridiculous..

I just moved into my Father's and he had regular television..

The Rockets were the sole reason I kept urging him to get cable, and due to good pricing, we went with U-Verse :mad:

Tonight was the 2nd game that's been blacked out, but that's two too many

It is ridiculous when a city can't view their very own home team's games
    and it's even more ridiculous when the company doesn't have a reason for its customers as to why it's happening..

And for alot of people, they can simply change cable companies, but for my situation - it's either this or no cable what-so-ever
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The issue has been resolved. I was able to get to the top of the programming side of U-verse. They were on the phone with me last night before and after the game started. U-Verse admitted it was a mistake on their end. They had about 20 guys working on the problem last night. They kept making changes to correct the problem and would call me to ask if I could see the game or not. After 5 attempts, the game appeared on my TV just after halftime.

For your receivers to get the update properly, you will need to unplug all your receivers for 30 seconds and then plug them back in. This will solve your problem. If it does not, call them at 800-288-2020. Ask them for a credit on your account for all the hassle. They gave me a 50 dollar credit.

4. Lonestar28

Lonestar28 Member

I had a similar issue when I signed up with Uverse. I could not watch Astro games on 755. After a few telephone calls, it was resolved. No problems since.

A customer service rep told me that had me under the U 300 plan instead of the U 400 and that was my problem. Next time y'all call make sure they have you under the correct plan.

5. WildSweet&Cool

That's pretty cool, actually.

I'm considering switching to U-verse, but I will wait til they've got the bugs worked out.

6. IndigoEyes

IndigoEyes Member

I'm in 77095 and had my U-Verse installed Sat 11/24. the home game that night vs. the nuggets was blacked out on 755. as was the road game tonight 11/26 vs. clippers.

I have u-200. I've called 3 times and have heard the same BS each time about "ATT does not have licensing agreements with FSN to shown NBA games", and it's not likely to be resolved any time soon.

Yet I see others in Houston are watching, or, have had problems and have got it resolved via phone calls. I've had no such luck. Is anyone else still having problems?

7. username1

username1 Member

You should notify U-verse other ppl in Houston are seeing the games. This is an issue with U-verse and they need to fix it. That's what I told them, and now I see the games.

8. OpusX

OpusX Rookie

ATT Uverse SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

9. ForTheLuvOfRock

Some people in this thread need a good anger management class. ;)

10. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Well at least you guys can your situation solved...

I have Uverse and live in Dallas... The bastards don't carry the NBA Package and it sucks like crap..

I am going to give them until next year to get the package; if they don't have it by then, i'm going back to DishNetwork.

T_Man

11. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

I can feel the Green Man inside of me busting out any day now, dealing with those idiots at ATT.

:mad: :mad: :mad: