1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can Embiid and the Sixers hold off elimination in Game 5? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

What are the different expectations for Trevor Ariza?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LBJ-Tmac, Jan 13, 2010.

1. choujie

choujie Member

I believe one thing: Tmac's Rocket career is over. You can make all the excuses, but in the end, nothing can change that fact.

2. Mr. Space City

adelman said he had problems fitting mcgrady into the rotation and finding a rotation that would not take too many minutes from everybody. when chase went down injury and ariza was averaging 40 minutes a night that wasnt a perfect time to see mcgrady's minutes bumped up slightly?

so its wrong for mcgrady to request more minutes when chase went down with an injury and arizas was averaging 40 minutes per night?

BS like i said. adelman was full of it. it goes both ways.

just say you didn't want to play him instead of lead him on like he was stil a part of this team.

but alas like i said, i was a rockets fan before t-mac and will be without him.

whatever.

3. choujie

choujie Member

Of course there are issues like that everywhere, but talk to the media like that is never a good thing to the team.

4. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

when asked if he knew what rick adelman wanted to see of him out there in order to increase his mins he said he didnt know

5. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

and i cant wait until t-mac can be traded and start playing again. His rockets career may be over but he still has a few good years left in him, mabye even more.