1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What about Michael Beasley?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ABrooks0, Apr 24, 2010.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

Why are you so high on beasley? Is it because he averaged almost a 20-20 in college? Or is it because he was picked 2nd? Beasley has a lot of talent but unfortunately he will always be undersized. With his rebounding and scoring ability I thought he would be the goofier, more talented Barkley but it looks like he has no will or desire to improve himself.

Rick Adelman is the worst type of coach for an unmotivated chump like Beasley. He's someone who gives his players a lot of freedom in exchange for taking a little more responsibility for themselves. He would end up overweight and a slacker here. Guys like JVG (nets?), SVG or Skiles would be the perfect coach for him, because those guys would push him to achieve his true potential.

2. roslolian

roslolian Member

Beasley's only forte is scoring, and maybe rebounding. He's too small to be of use anywhere else. Rebounding is all about effort though, so I guess we can cross that off the list. He's like a beggar's version of Chirs Bosh, except he shoots only 49% from the field. So in the end you have someone who's a defensive liability, can't rebound properly and is a sub-par scorer. Its too early to label him a bust but honestly as far as busts go I think Darko Milicic will project to be a better player than him.

3. MrAwe

MrAwe Member

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

If Morey wanted busty 21-year-olds with various issues in their lives, he can simply visit a gentlemen's club and make it rain. Cheaper than trading away talent and paying millions of Les Alexander's money.

5. Tiger23

Tiger23 Member

shid, wat about him?

hes a lazy sometimes, underachiever, and hes a headcase as evident by him disappearing on the Heat last offseason when he came here in Houston

Im glad u dont the decisions youd run the franchise in the ground

HELL NO

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I haven't read all seven pages, admittedly, but how on earth does Beasley deserve the attention?

7. Tiger23

Tiger23 Member

u have no clue

8. mFt82

mFt82 Member

I think that "potential" is a loaded line.

9. dragonz

dragonz Member

What about Paris Hilton?