1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What 1 move do you wish Daryl Morey could have a do over on?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crash5179, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Exiled

Exiled Member

True was't needed moves, Camilo Antony was against paying Lin much , he said it clearly as that guy does't deserve it. Chicago known for not spending much on their bench.

I think Moray best trade came with LUCK...and some sincere prayers:)

2. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

What was Lin's stats as a starter during the time Bev was inactive due to a broken hand?

3. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I'll do you one better, I'll give you the stats when he replaced Bev in the starting line up and the stats when he replaced Harden (minus the ATL game since he only played 4 minutes).

He started 18 games for Beverly and here are his averages:

MPG - 34.7
    PPG - 15.0
    FG% - .454
    3PT% - .306
    APG - 4.1
    SPG - .8
    TPG - 3.2

He started 7 games for Harden but I'm only going to give you 6 since he only played 4 minutes against ATL.

MPG - 38.8
    PPG - 20.5
    FG% - .507
    3PT% - .469
    APG - 6.0
    SPG - 1
    TPG - 4.2

4. roslolian

roslolian Member

IMHO the one trade I'd like to have a do-over is the one where we traded Batum to Portland (of all teams :mad:) for two dudes...well technically 3 since we kept Dorsey and traded one dude for the guy who scored 40 pts in a SL game and traded him for Artest.

A lot of fans would consider that trade a good one since it resulted in a 2nd round showing, however IMHO that was major value lost since Batum became a stud and not having Artest meant a higher pick in the draft the next year. Batum became a really good player so I think the Rox could've made some noise with Scola and Dragic and who knows? Maybe we could've had those 3 playing with Harden and Howard today.

5. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Dat assist to t/o ratio

6. Classic

Classic Member

Dragic playing w that chip tonight--just ballin

7. zdrav

zdrav Member

What numbers would people honestly expect with Dragic as the fourth option (which he's have to be after Harden, Howard, and Parsons) on the Rockets? He's most definitely not putting up 20 and 6 as a 4th option.

Would you be satisfied with, say 15 and 5? That's pretty close to what Lin put up as a starter last year.

8. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

He would be the 2nd option after harden.

9. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

When I watch Dragic and Lin playing, I want to cry.
    I said at the time. Not sign Goran was a mistake (an nobody come withe the player option, we didnt evalute him right)

10. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

Dragic is so freaking good.

No one is perfect. But the Dragic - Lin swap is a fireable offense.

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Dragic over Lin and it ain't even close.