1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Westbrook wins games we wouldn't have won in the past

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JW86, Dec 21, 2019.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Yao? You mean a former Rockets hall of fame player? Are you seriously suggesting that a Clutchfans poster can't have Yao, a Rockets legend,as an avatar?

Dude, this is pathetic.

Dude I don't "only show up" when Harden does bad. You just don't care about any of my posts outside of my opinions regarding Harden.

#141 fchowd0311, Mar 1, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  2. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

I agree but I'm just saying it's not "weird" is all....but imo I'd still take this Westbrook in that lineup with Ariza and Moute on that squad or the current one but that's just me

3. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

This version of Russ is better than the one I was speaking of when you quoted me. He's been phenomenal. I can't deny it. I also think moving Capela and opening those lanes up was huge for making him fit on this team. It really changes everything.

PhiSlamma15 likes this.
  4. JW86

JW86 Member

We don't forget, we just need to accept we have Westbrook now. Also, imagine that roster with Westbrook and we would've been just as lethal.