1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Westbrook is making Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Loneyroy7, Jan 8, 2020.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

I’m literally laughing my ass off. Especially when you’re getting laughed at by clutch himself. Boy is this thread another gold one that won’t end well added to the list

2. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

Because the admin is a CP fan too?

He's been crying about the trade since it happened.

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

4. ThrillaNManilla

ThrillaNManilla Contributing Member

Even if the OP is totally wrong, does not mean you have to be a complete asshat. Try to respect others, please.

smp, Rocks92, sungjina and 1 other person like this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Honestly the GARM has turned into a bunch of people insulting the character of other posters rather than debating the content of what they post. It's gone to ****.

This is common place in the GARM.

smp and hakeem94 like this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

Nah respect is earned not given. I’m sick of all the complete bs people want to make up when it comes to wb/cp3. You say some bs you’re gonna get some bs back. Don’t like it? Learn how to post better. That’s a start

7. ThrillaNManilla

Absolutely agree. It is disappointing because it was not always like this. I don't agree with the OP; however, does not mean we need to resort to personal attacks. What happened to thoughtful responses? If the threads are a waste of server space than let the mods handle it.

8. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

CLICKBAIT thread title

Wait until you see what I post next...

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. ThrillaNManilla

How is your post any better? I don't agree with the OP either, but there is still no need to be rude. People have differing opinions and yes some are completely erroneous. If the WB/CP3 debate is so obvious, why not educate the OP? You are not helping this community with these posts, man. Maybe don't post 9 times a day and instead focus on more quality posts?

Streets 01, megastahr, smp and 4 others like this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

Educate with what. There’s countless threads about this yet a random one needs to made that’s quite frankly pretty dumb. You’re talking about what happened to thoughtful responses. I’m actually more concerned about what happened to quality threads

11. fchowd0311

At least the op provided some empirical evidence. The 4 game sample size with such a massive hit on scoring efficiency says there is something to his claim. It's statistically significant and we discussed it might be because Harden plays better with more pace because he plays more downhill with more momentum and that's when he's at his best.

hakeem94, Rocks92 and icewill36 like this.
  12. ThrillaNManilla

Than why respond at all? Honestly, man. It comes across to me that you just want to be a d*ck or have nothing better to do with your time. Just my opinion. No pasa nada, amigo.

hakeem94 and D-rock like this.
  13. YOLO

YOLO Member

Yeah 4 games omg. Over 2 years of evidence. Oh boy you got something there

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. YOLO

YOLO Member

Why respond. So you know it’s a dumb thread. That’s why. I made that clear from the beginning

15. fchowd0311

We are referring to this season specifically.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

Uh We. The op clearly says ever. Does that mean this season. Nah I don’t think so

17. ThrillaNManilla

I would not say dumb because the OP tries to use empirical data to support his opinion. Even if you don't agree, you can still be tranquilo about it. jaja. Maybe you need to take a vacation where the women are hot and the weather is perfect. I will meet you down here in Medellin. :)

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. YOLO

YOLO Member

Didn’t know the cf police was out tonight. You’re mighty concerned with something that you really shouldn’t be. This same discussion has come about over and over and over and over.

19. ThrillaNManilla

lol. damn, dude. Even after I invite you down to the city of eternal spring, you do me like that? Call me la policia? Just sayin' a different perspective might do you go. You seem pretty mad.

hakeem94, Rocks92 and D-rock like this.
  20. YOLO

YOLO Member

Good advice. Post more often. Anything else officer

LosPollosHermanos and hakeem94 like this.