1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We're going to Win it All!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Purvis2Short, Apr 14, 2015.

1. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

2. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

if we lose to the jazz im not gonna bother with your bed. u better make sure we win if you know whats good for you, makin a thread like this

1 person likes this.
  3. Victorious

Victorious Member

finally a thread with some confidence. all this talk about "i rather play the easiest teams possible" is loser talk. you can't live life avoiding the best or delaying the inevitable all the time. at some point you have to man up, and let your nuts hang.

4. rocketsmetalspd

Get ready for the ride of a life time. This years playoffs will be great to watch. Go Rockets!!

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Do you guarantee it?

If not, get behind what on the line

6. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!

7. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Is the parade usually the day after the clinching game or do they give a couple of days? I do have to take work off.

1 person likes this.
  8. rocks123

rocks123 Member

a real optimist. I don't know about winning it all but i'm sticking to a finals appearance. The stars will align for the Rockets.

9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Not only will we win it, but we're going to repeat next year as well!

10. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

To all the doubters

I've seen a lot of teeth gnashing and pessimism around these parts lately. Too much we have to play X or Y or we have no chance or our pgs suck and we are screwed without dmo. Let me just tell you one thing "DON'T EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE HEART OF A CHAMPION!". The playoffs are a different animal where the superstars separate themselves from the stars. The beard got us. This is his year. Have faith.

11. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

All we need to do is get the WCF and then THE MOST SKILLED PLAYER IN THE NBA will be re-joining us. If that doesn't guarantee a title I don't know what will.

12. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

Man, I guess every here is snake bitten. I didn't know we had a collective superstitious bunch on here. If you look at our years of mediocrity due to injuries and this year being no different, we are due to make a run. We can always say what if bu lets say why not. We will do well this year and this has more to do with mind set. We didn't win this many games by accident and it's all due to our experience. The only team that consistently handed us a ass whippin is Golden State. With that being said we should and will not fear any one. Go Rockets!

13. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

I agree with you wfeebs!

14. Rookie34

Rookie34 Member

This team hasn't won a championship yet ... so the entire "Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion" thing, doesn't count.

Just saying ... :rolleyes:

But I do have faith and will stay positive ... ;)

15. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Was the beard a superstar heading into last playoffs?

16. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

DON'T EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE HEARTS OF JASON TERRY, COREY BREWER, AND KEVIN MCHALE

17. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

Well said my friend. Everyone is so negative and I'm really excited because all the deficiency we had last year are covered. Capella can possibly guard Aldridge and our bench is much stronger. The Spurs fouling our players should encourage free throw improvement and personnel changes. Lastly, I do believe that Terry will come up big and this 3 month slump that Harden has had has improved his game to become a facilitator. Oh, I forgot that Dwight looks fantastic!

18. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

No he wasn't and it showed. He is a different player this year that has a greater understanding of what it takes to lead a team thanks to his own hard work, vets like jet and summer basketball with Coach K. This is the year he takes that step forward. Just watch.

19. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

AND ARIZA!

Plus this team has a ton of playoff experience granted with other teams, but still..

20. bmd

bmd Member

And Trevor Ariza.