1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Well, the General Betray-ed his wife

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DimeDropper, Nov 9, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MM2q0aI04Yg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Since you quoted him, I saw the post, and yeah, it's the first time in over a year that I've agreed with him here about something. Very tappable. We all know what betrayed Petraeus.

3. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

testify, vilify, crucify.... I don't care. Airing the truth is always fine by me. Every hero is human, high ranking jobs should be held responsible

what your gonna get though is a bunch of lawyering and Republicans trying to contort a situation into leverage at the edge of the cliff. Politics not governance.

But the buck will stop at the CIA director.

*love the burning car video opposite the Fox report*

4. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

I get the feeling some people care more about trying to blame Obama for this than actually bringing the people who did it to justice.

5. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

I have not read any of the posts in this thread, but I'm going to guess that this is somehow Obama's fault.

6. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

Compared to the future of the US economy, I think it can take a backseat. So yes. I'll agree with you there. Not a priority.

7. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

People want the government official who denied/ignored pleas for help from American soldiers to explain himself/herself. The attackers of course also need to be held responsible.

Leaving soldiers/Americans to die is a big ****ing deal. As the CIA director, Patreus should have some answers.

8. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Duh. That's the only reason many people even care about this.

9. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Women....tsk tsk tsk. She's a side piece, yet she felt jealous of another part timer and screwed up this mans career and legacy.

10. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

I wonder if the other woman was Linda Tripp.

11. DimeDropper

DimeDropper Member

the republicans in here are mind-numbingly ignorant lying trailer-trash. the house of representatives is republican and can subpoena petraeuis to testify whenever it wants to. nothing has changed.

12. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

agree with basso

man this lady has a nice body too:

[​IMG]

that would be tough to resist. Petraeus is a pimp compared to what arnie was smashing

[​IMG]

MANE

13. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

It turns out Eric Cantor (House Majority leader - R) was tipped off by an FBI whistle blower. He then told the FBI to pursue the affair. This was 2 weeks BEFORE the election. SO....why did the White House get the information til Wednesday after the election? Maybe Cantor was hoping for a November surprise?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/83681.html?hp=l1

14. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

That sounds right, but a job that stressful and intrinsically secretive, isolating and duplicitous particularly with respect to your loved ones, and by necessity completely ignored and under appreciated, probably realistically produced a lot more Lotharios than we assume. (And they were probably our best spies).

I think the publicity of it and the fact that we're fighting two wars pretty much due to worthless, dishonest intelligence work is what aggravates the issue.

15. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

She is the author of his biography titled,

"All In"

16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I bet his wife is all kinds of good woman. A spouse with a career that probably kept him out of the house and away from the kids for decades, that obscured her role in the relationship and that he probably couldn't even talk that much about when he got home. A bored or tired enough woman of just about any caliber would call a divorce lawyer based on that alone.

1 person likes this.
  17. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

The side side piece is called Jill Kelly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

When you're a powerful man, like Petraeus, pullin' some side wool comes with the territory.

19. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I can't blame the guy...he nutted into something 20 years younger and much hotter than his wife. Too bad she was crazy.

20. DimeDropper

DimeDropper Member