1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Well-dressed black fellow who yells at Walk/Don't Walk signs downtown

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Jugdish, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I think you mean FM 1960.

I seen a guy like that around 249 and fm 1960 dragging a cross, with a wheel on the bottom of the cross.

2. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

When I'm Austin, I take the 1L (North Lamar) bus to campus and usually that bus has alot of homeless crazies

One time i was on the bus and this guy was yelling at the PA speaker whenever it would sound off (usually it says 'stop requested' whenever someone pulls the string) anyways he would go off and yell about how aliens are taking over and all this other bull**** about UFOs

lots of crazies in austin

3. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

That dude has been doing it for years and years.