1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Welcome Home Terrence Jones

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Feb 21, 2019.

1. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Terrence Jones still looking for a home...

Sadboy likes this.
  2. LUK3

LUK3 Member

bring him in, i don’t mind :rolleyes:

someone has to play those garbage minutes
    (capela?)

3. basketballholic

Can't.

We don't have the $20 million in cap space that @lnchan and @dobro1229 think he's worth.....

MorningZippo, hakeem94 and BigShasta like this.
  4. lnchan

He just needs enough to stomp on...

Btw... I am a DMo believer... always thought that TJones was soft, which is saying something

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

We desperately need a nut hitter on the team. CP3 is too old to do that kind of stuff.

Mazulis and steddinotayto like this.
  6. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

I wish Jones would've gotten through the crowd to that Abueva guy. Wouldn't have been pretty for him. Dude was hiding behind his bigger teammate as TJ charged at him bahahahaha what a wuss.

7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I see I still own some prime real estate in your brain. Kind of weird.

steddinotayto likes this.
  8. dobro1229

Terrence Jones WAS a contributing member of the Houston Rockets. It’s amazing how that very simple fact was just too much for the Jones obsessed to handle.

If Morey could have traded him back 5 or 6 years ago for anything he would have done it. The fact that I didn’t think they should waive him when there wasn’t anyone better on the roster made me a Jones super fan to Hollic.

Get a life bro. Terrence Jones is on the other side of the world. What do you want?? To sue his parents for abuse of fandom? Why don’t you go after Morey???... he’s the one who apparently had amazing trades you knew about as an insider extraordinaire that he didn’t pull the trigger on.

alethios likes this.
  9. basketballholic

Dog poo has a very distinctive and memorable odor. When i see it I'm automatically reminded of the stinch of the original pile you not only stepped in but you played with it and smeared it all over every day and stunk the board up with for months. I'd be a fool to forget that. Terrence _ones, the $100 million man. Can you imagine the team having to clean up that mess on top of the Anderson and Capela disasters??

Shewy!!!

10. dobro1229

I seriously have no idea what you are talking about. Time has not been kind to you dude. Go outside and get some air old man.

11. basketballholic

Too much shock therapy has caused your memory to blur after writing us books about the great Terrence _ones.

12. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I was wondering why a Terrence Jones thread kept getting bumped. Then his nuttknocker video showed up in my news feed.

I know it’s wrong, but I find it funny and almost acceptable. You throw me down I give you a nutt punch. You nutt punch me I come with the retaliatory clothesline. I’m just upset they didn’t let this thing go another round. Jones was fixing to kill that kid. I think he literally threw a ref out of his way so he could get to that guy. Lol

AroundTheWorld and Mazulis like this.
  13. basketballholic

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAIL

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dmo was soft but TJones' problem was he had little to none BBall IQ or he was extremely slow at that.

He also moved extremely slow at times and his shot release was slow.

In retrospect, he did not bring enough on Defense either.

It was not that evident when with Kentucky. He was a decent prospect, Morey and others would have told you that at that time.

Top 10 on his draft boards. Lamb/RoyceW/Jones....dayum. Jack of all trades and Master of none!

15. dobro1229

Do I seriously need to take out a restraining order on you or something you F-ing creep?

16. lnchan

Agreed... he was not the most instinctive of players. Had the talent but was infuriating at times.

coachbadlee likes this.
  17. alethios

alethios Member

I thought he was @coachbadlee 's guy - you know, the lesser Dwight. BTW, it's not very flattering on you to come at people like that. You end up looking like a troll.

18. basketballholic

Lol. Look at the timeline loser.

19. basketballholic

Hahaha

I had forgotten the lesser Dwight stuff. And didn't you just troll coachbadlee? Or were you just flatuating?

20. BreakYoSelfFool

The Rockets could use someone with Draymond Green type skills....Also, very entertaining sequence. Dispute should have been settled with a dance off at the end.