1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Weird Things You've Seen Recently

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dc rock, Jan 3, 2014.

1. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

I was at the cemetery the day after Christmas. I was looking at a relative's gravestone and out of the corner of my eye I saw a grayish object moving low to the ground. It was maybe forty yards away. I thought it was a loose dog at first. When I looked in its direction it was clearly a little kid, like an older toddler (clothes and hair not clear enough to determine gender). But there was no one else there with it.

The kid slowly walked behind a large two-person gravestone, just thick enough where it could hide entirely. I kept waiting for it to keep walking and I looked around for its parent or someone responsible for it, but there was nobody else there. Not even a vehicle along the road. I didn't see the kid move from the gravestone and I walked closer towards it until I could plainly see that nothing was there. No kid hiding. No animal lying in the grass. Nothing.

I circled that area of the cemetery a couple of times, just to make sure. A saw an older lady in dark green clothing placing something on a headstone. That was it. No children or childlike pets.

I didn't discover a child's tombstone. I didn't feel an odd, chilling breeze. There was no eerie laughter or feint sobbing in the distance. But I saw something weird and have been searching for a rational explanation.

Have you seen anything weird lately?

2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

I was driving to San Marcos from Houston late one night and I could see there was a car about 400m ahead of me. I could have sworn I saw it fishtail and swerve off the road over a bush into a farm. I pulled over and ran over to where I thought I saw it go off the road, but there was nothing there...

I stood there and pondered what the hell just happened and eventually got back in my car and drove off.

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

About three years ago I'm sure I saw an alien ship hovering around the island of Montserrat where I live in the Eastern Caribbean during the winter months. At the time I was driving on a dirt road with no lights other than from my car. The alien ship was hovering near the mountain region of where I was at. I told my friends and they all said I was probably on hallucinogens. But I wasn't and no one believes me. It was either an alien ship or drug smugglers flying overhead. There is literally no air flight that goes over this island at night. Most drugs come in via boat from Jamaica and other islands.

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I had to watch The Human Centipede after losing a bet the other day so I could probably say that was a tad bit weird.

5. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

Don't worry man, you were probably just drunk.

6. M.G.

M.G. Contributing Member

It was probably just a demon attaching itself to your life force. No worries.

7. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

When I was in Colorado for vacation last summer, I was out one night just looking at the stars.. I saw three stars that made a perfect triangle, amongst the hundred visible stars slowly moving.. I watched for almost 2 minutes, and then it just vanquished, I didn't try to explain to anyone because I was embarrassed, or worried my friends would give me hell..

I didn't sleep last night, and now I always force myself to forget about it when I think about it.. haha

8. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

I didn't sleep that night**

9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It vanquished? :eek:

1 person likes this.
  10. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

Yea it was 3 lights just moving slowly and linearly... It was like someone hit a light switch, they just disappeared, they didn't move or any fly off or anything, they just disappeared.

11. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

It's just the Matrix ya'll. You're too old now to be shown the truth, it would be too harsh on you

12. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

I've seen that before twice... First in the middle of nowhere Illinois, the second while floating on my back in a pool here in Houston.

13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I saw something like that once over Houston when I was a kid. I think what we saw was more likely a plane and the three lights are the navigation lights at the nose and wing tips.

14. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Was in Belize three weeks ago and we drove passed a house that had a freshly skinned jaguar hide hanging from it's clothesline.

15. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

Saw a light in the sky move extremely fast from point a to b, then disappear. All in a few seconds. Think this happened a week or two ago.

16. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

17. conquistador#11

All lies lead to the truth!

didn't see something weird but felt something weird. Kind of like that feeling when you're falling down in bed, but instead I wanted to get up and it was like I was pushed back down to bed. strange but there has to be a logical explanation.

18. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

To many from my college days. Recently saw a large crow or raven alone playing furiously with a shiny gold package. It was a gold magnum condom, not weird but kinda funny.

19. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

20. droopy421

droopy421 Member