1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Website for Surveys?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by arno_ed, Jan 28, 2015.

Tags:
  1. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

I want some advise for good website which I can use for a survey. I want to do a survey were I evaluate how satisfied our students are with their student counsellors. I will ask them specific questions about different aspects of their student counsellors.

So I need a site which has the following:
    1: Possibilities to select different counsellors and fill in the questions per different counsellor
    2: The option to use a scale (1-5) to show how satisfied they are with something
    3: Tekst boxes where the students can explain their answer or answer an open question.

I hope some people have experience with this and know a good site.

2. Pete the Cheat

my company uses Survey Monkey which meets all of the criteria you listed

3. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Thanks This is the one i have heard about.

I forgot to mention I prefer a site which we can use for free (I am Dutch afterall:grin:).

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

SurveyMonkey is free if the survey isn't too big (under 10 questions). There is also a limit on the number of surveytakers before you pay (100). I have found ways to get a lot of questions asked with those 10 -- a list of 50 things that are marked on a scale, for example, is 1 question. I think you could also skirt the 100 response limit by making one survey per counselor (assuming they have fewer than 100 students). As I recall, making copies of surveys is easy.