1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We should go after Chandler!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ai_111, Jul 3, 2009.

1. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Good point on who AB was matched up against. I do appreciate your thinking on how to make this team better. Everything is well thought out and I like that you are not afraid to take some chances. I guess most trades have to hurt a little

2. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

NO! This kid is not what we need and he costs wayyyyyy too much. The right guy at the right price will come. Right now I think Scola can learn to man that position nicely for a while. Unless Chris paul came in the package I would not jump the gun to pick up this guy....

3. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

how many more injury prone players does this team need. I mean think about what your asking. Tyson Chandler. Dude can't stay healthy and is an over rated over paid player. Pass. Forget about him. We have the Ray Lewis of basketball. Don't you forget that. :D

4. DaFranchise03

DaFranchise03 Member

from the Chron. Read it. Memorize it. There is plenty of time to make moves. The first thing to do is start looking for cheaper, younger contracts. Next is wait for Yao's results. Once you know what you have to deal with, then you start to plan and deal.

5. TXRoxBBall

TXRoxBBall Member

NO THANKS unless your talking about Wilson Chandler, but he's a little small to play center.

6. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Okay,
    I should have known better. Too bad his contract is so terrible. I actually think he has skills.

PS: Bima is my hero :)

7. justdo1

justdo1 New Member

yeh,I totally agree with u! :D

8. Rookie34

Rookie34 Member

Suns Could Swap Ben For Chandler?
    Jul 04, 2009 9:59 AM EST

ESPN's Ric Bucher suggested on his Twitter page late Friday night that the Suns could get Tyson Chandler for Ben Wallace.

"FYI: Phx can deal Big Ben for Ty Chandler anytime they want. They're checking all other options before going down that road," Bucher wrote.

Phoenix acquired Wallace from Cleveland in the Shaquille O'Neal trade.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60332/20090704/suns_could_swap_ben_for_chandler/

9. #1YAODADDY

#1YAODADDY Member

Marcus camby will be best for us right now but the only way for us to get him is through a 3 team deal where we give up battier and LAC give draft pick and money.

We need someone that can rebound, run, control the paint for us that's wat camby can do and that's why DM wanted gortat so bad w/o jeapordizing 2010. If we traded for chandler we wouldn't be able to do anything next year. Camby is an expiring so we still can sign a big time FA and then resign camby afterwards. If we get into the lottery next year that will be a bonus for us.

10. Charles Jones

Charles Jones Member

the only Chandler i would want is WILSON Chandler