1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We may not be making any moves

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by drich, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drich

drich Member

I was not to happy when i read that we would probaly not make any moves and that mike miller would probaly go to miami for jason williams or ricky davis plus cash. why can't we do something like that all they want is expiring conracts they are just trying to free money up for the summer we need to get involve. mike miller would fit in really well over here coming off the bench plus it scares me when they say that he could be a back up plan for dallas we need to be involved just to keep him out of dallas. i know we have been playing well but you can never go wrong by adding talent to your team plus by doing that you keep the talent away from your up state rival. we have expiring conracts that add up to the 8 million he is owed. I would just like to know you all's thoughts on this rumor.

The Shake Up: Does anyone else feel like the Western Conference just became a huge chess game… The Lakers get Gasol… Phoenix gets Shaq… now it's Denver's move… word is they want Ron Artest, and might get him before the trade deadline… San Antonio is open to a trade, even though they got Damon Stoudamire for nothing just a few weeks ago… Houston does not seem poised for a move so they are likely out of the game… Dallas is sniffing at Jason Kidd, but they are reluctant to part with a core piece to do it… It seems that teams that stand pat in the West over the next 10 days may find themselves on the outside of the "Arms Race" that has become the NBA's Western Conference.

here is the link http://www.***************/Story.asp?story_id=7356

2. drich

drich Member

it seems like i can not leave link so here is the part where it says dallas would look at miller as a fall back option sorry about that.

The HEAT are not the only team with eyes for Mike Miller, there are other suitors (Miller could be Dallas' fallback plan). It seems if the HEAT and Grizz are serious about a deal, there doesn't appear to be much in the way of it happening before the 21st.

3. david12sfa

david12sfa Member

Team is looking damn good now that they have a solidified starting rotation. Why mess with things now that they are playing like a contending team. No need to trade for the sake of a trade. Look at Landry and Scola as your trade this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.