1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Way to hustle boys

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by davo, Nov 16, 2001.

1. davo

davo Contributing Member

Here's some interesting stats from last night vs Lakers

Offensive boards, LA 14, Houston 18
    Defensive boards LA 28, Houston 34
    Steals LA 9, Houston 6
    Blocks LA 5 Houston 4

Awesome hustle by the Rockets - it got us back in the game and shows the heart.

Kenny Thomas led all rebounders with 14. Thats not bad against Shaq.

2. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

The steals at the end of the game really hurt. It is imperative that they take care of the ball when the game is on the line. Otherwise, I was glad to see the team start playing with the same fire that they were showing towards the end of last season.

3. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

Great post Davo. It's good to see someone look for the positive, instead of every little thing that they can criticize. After all, we were playing the 2 time defending World Champions & were that close to defeating them. Their team has been together for several years now & our team has only 2 starters from last year. I agree with you, way to hustle boys.

This BBS is becoming a den of whining, complaining, b*tching, crybabies. If the Rockets don't win by a thousand points, then they immediately start their stupid threads & if they do win by a thousand points, they'll still find something to whine about. I'm finding myself more & more just looking for certain posters & ignoring the rest & that's a shame. Sorry about sounding off like this, but I'm tired of the so & so sucks threads.

The Rockets are just a couple of tweaks & some seasoning away from being one of the most dangerous teams in the NBA. After last night & the previous game, I'd bet that neither L.A. or the Spurs want to face the Rockets in the playoffs. Keep up the great posts Davo.

WAY TO HUSTLE BOYS!!!