1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Watch all NFL games while at Reliant

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nashvegas, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Nashvegas

Nashvegas Contributing Member

Link

I saw this on direct tv's website. You can get this thing called Kangaroo TV. It's a handheld which allows you to watch all NFL games inside of Reliant Stadium. The Texans are one of only 4 teams which will have this. I think its pretty sweet.

If you are a season ticket holder or have Direct TV, it's $119 for the whole season, or $149 if you aren't a ticket holder or don't subscribe to Direct TV.

Or $25 a game if you don't want to get it for the whole season.

• Live video and audio of up to 14 NFL games
    • Real-time fantasy stats from NFL.com
    • Live broadcast of the home game
    • Game stats from across the league
    • DIRECTV Red Zone™ channel
    • Schedules and standings
    • Pre-game shows
    • Replays

2. Poloshirtbandit

3. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

sounds like a cool idea. If I was a season ticket holder i'd do it just for the redzone thing and so I could watch the cowboys play if they were on at the same time while enjoying the texans game

4. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I'm sure it will be a lot more entertaining than watching the Texans while at Reliant Stadium...

5. Poloshirtbandit

lol that's along what I was thinking

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I know A-Train is being funny... and it wasn't a very funny one... but... really, if you're there to watch the game, WTF are you going there to watch the game for??!?!?! I mean, timeouts (which we know the NFL contains plenty of) will allow you to do so, but aside from that, why would you want to buy this? Besides, there are only 8 home games... :confused: