1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Was 911 an Inside Job?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROCKET RY, Jul 13, 2007.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Did you really post anything?

2. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

You just repeated what I said, but made it less accurate. Not all of the hijackers were Saudi.

And?

This is not even a response.
    911: "Can you tell me who the hijackers are?"
    across110thstreet: "Yes. They're the people who are hijacking the airplane."

You think that's evidence, do you.

Let me put it in a nutshell. I don't think a single one of the hijackers would be convicted in a court of law, not because they didn't do it, but because there is no evidence they did it. Their bodies were never even recovered. As far as I know, there is not one shred of evidence showing they were even on the planes.

Your extremely shallow responses again make me wonder who I am talking to here. I'm putting you on ignore as well. Please do the same to me.

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

OK, I'm going to un-ignore across110street and Cohete Rojo, because this is a special topic. I am honestly interested to find any good information and insights people have. But you two have not even approached that so far.

Then there's Space Ghost, who throws out something and blows it off.
    Space Ghost: You know technology was different then right?
    Sirbaihu: What technology are you talking about?
    Space Ghost: You're like the terrorists.
    Sirbaihu: BBC said some of them were still alive after 9/11.
    Space Ghost: That's from 2001! [I have nothing from any year.]

So, Cohete Rojo, across110street, and Space Ghost are acting dumber than a bag of hammers in this thread, yet they profess very strong opinions.

King Cheetah shows off a video of Larry the Cable Man playing with an anvil and then runs away.

The list can go on. Would you guys get serious, please? This is not the GARM, where people debate whether Marcus Thornton's hair is gross or not.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You guys are right. Way too much to cover up. Impossible. I spent time and reevaluated the stories coming out and it checks out.

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Also how would paid professional major media outlets miss information?

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I can't respect anyone who would say 9/11 was a conspiracy. Very sad that some people can't accept what is so obviously true.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah it is sad... I think it's because arguments from a lot of people usually function inside a closed body of evidence I think... But when looking outside it, it's easier to see that truth.

8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Anyone feel free to post more than opinions! Everyone's got one of those.

9. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

There are lists of passengers for every flight. When you buy an airline ticket, it has a name attached to it. When you check in, it is under that name. Is it possible that some of the people on the flights checked in under fake names? Sure. I don't know what the purpose of doing so on a SUICIDE MISSION would be, but they could.

The reason we know (or think we know) who the terrorists were is that they bought tickets and checked in under those names. Four passports were also found matching to four of the suspects (one near the WTC, two in the wreckage of United 93, and one in luggage that didn't make it onto American 11). Following all of this, the FBI launched the biggest investigation in the history of man to try to figure out who did what, trace passport records, trace flight school records, etc.

Here is testimony before a House subcommittee from J.T. Caruso regarding this investigation.

10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Agreed. That's exactly what I thought when the San Bernardino b#*$@ posted on Facebook under an alias. Good point.

Oh the one that flew out of the hijacker's pocket, through the WTC explosion, landed on the street in Manhattan, and was turned in by an anonymous person who ran away after handing it in.

OK I have no grounds to question this.

Come on now. However much bigger it was than all the other investigations, there were some serious omissions, since 1) material from the crime scene was being carted away by the truckload immediately; 2) they never tested for explosive residue in the debris; 3) 28 pages of the final report are totally redacted

Still Secret: 28 Pages That Could Change Our Understanding of 9/11
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/secret-28-pages-change-understanding-911/story?id=28061961

In other words, none of us knows the complete truth. Anyway, thank you for at least providing a link. I think you are the first one since I bumped this thread!

I'm going to agree with the majority of posters that I am foolish to discuss this here. I'm going to go away from this thread for a while. In closing, let me say: you, Heypartner, txpratt, Rocket River and Bobbythegreat are the only ones who have made posts of value in the past several days. [I know: I didn't either! LOL] The rest have been either

Dumb (oh, I won't list them)
    or
    Pure Emotion
    "That is ****ing terrifying."
    "it's really annoying"
    "Very sad"
    "Yeah, it's sad"

But if I'm not mistaken, you and I are the only ones who have posted links in the past 3 days/pages. So I agree with Bobbythegreat that this is going nowhere.

11. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

You seriously think someone is stupid enough to come out on it, publicly?

How naive are you?

12. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Are you really comparing the process it takes to create a fake passport to creating a fake facebook account? All you need to do is create a email at gmail and then login into facebook using that fake email. Yes, let me print out a selfie on my ink jet printer, tape it onto a folded piece of paper and write your fake name on the sheet of paper in crayolas and write "passport" on the front. That is a fair comparison.

C'mon man. We didnt have terrorist watch lists at the time. Why would they risk creating a fake passport when they can simply walk onto the plane with no problem using their real one? You consistently throw basic logic out the window in search of some conspiracy quest.

Unlike Facebook, which is under constant scrutiny looking for people posting hostile messages.

Nobody knows the COMPLETE truth. But we have a very very good idea what happened.

What links? The only thing you are linking is anything that isnt definitive. First you post a link 2 weeks after 9/11 stating these poor innocent alleged terrorist are indeed alive, and then you post one suggesting there are 28 pages of classified info that secretly hold information in which Saudi Arabia funded these "poor innocent alleged terrorists" into creating the attacks. Which is it? You clearly have no position except to reject the official story. When you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You can question anything to death and make it feel like a conspiracy. You could argue that the NBA is fixed like WWF, you could say our elections are a farce and decided ahead of time, or that everything that happens is done with purpose or intent. You could say the Rothchilds control the world or other such silliness.

The reason you get opinions is because the amount of evidence that places Osama Bin Laden behind 9/11 is iron-tight. If there was a conspiracy or unusual odd issues around it - they would be in the public eye just like it was for the JFK assassination. But there isn't.

You keep bringing up things that have been refuted over and over. At this point you are losing serious credibility as a poster.

14. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Yep, just like I thought 8 years ago when I posted that, I think someone who knows about a conspiracy involving hundreds of people, right up through the CIA director and the President of the United States, that led to the deaths of thousands of Americans and was an impetus to launch two wars, would take the story to a media outlet, get one of those on camera hidden identity interviews, and sell the story for millions of dollars. Once the story is out, there is no motive to kill the person, even if they are publicly outed, as it only serves to 1) confirm the story, and 2) potentially result in very severe consequences for anyone involved in silencing this whistleblower.