1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Was 911 an Inside Job?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROCKET RY, Jul 13, 2007.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

That's weird, isn't it? Everyone on all the flights died, yet we think we know what happened and who did it inside all the planes. There are no living eyewitnesses to anything that happened in the planes, just a few cell phone calls. Lord knows how the cell phone callers knew who the hijackers were, but that's not important. At least one of the Saudis left a trail of Qurans up and down the east coast, so that obviously proves everything.

You probably believe that 9/11 Hollywood movie right? You know that is all fiction, because there were no eyewitnesses and no records except the cockpit voice recorder.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He'd probably be a downright troll.....but it would be funny.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I would rather die having tweeted in my manner, than tweet in your manner and live.</p>&mdash; Σωκράτης (@Socrates) <a href="https://twitter.com/Socrates/status/499903155719503873">August 14, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

What difference would it make if the plane was responsibly shot down after being hijacked in order to prevent another target from being hit vs the plane being hickacked and it crashed after the passengers rushed the cockpit?

I just don't see why anyone would care one way or the other.

4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I prefer to know the truth, that's all.

I didn't say fight 93 was related to any conspiracy. I just said what a guy told me. I am not surprised at all if the government lies. I believe sometimes it's necessary or desirable. But I do prefer to know what's true and what's not.

As for jet fuel and anvils (King Cheetah), the Pentagon and all, that's in "conspiracy" territory and a different topic.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Knowing the truth when it's irrelevant is pretty pointless....add on that you have no means of ever attaining that truth, and the fact that you'd have no way of knowing with any certainty that anything you'd "find out" was a lie or the truth and it's pretty clear that "seeking the truth" in this matter is a fool's errand.

6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

How very Buddhist of you. I often think the same way. Seeking what you don't have creates dissatisfaction.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I have no problem seeking what I don't have when it is attainable, seeking the unattainable on the other hand....

When it comes to what happened to that flight, I could tell you the absolute truth about it right now and you'd have no way of knowing if you were hearing the truth or a lie.

There's much better ways to spend time and energy than on something like that.

8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

You're writing more and more stuff I agree with!

9. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Wrong again, buddy. People made calls from some of the flights.

10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

What?

11. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

What? Do you even know what you're talking about? I sure don't. Saudis leaving Qurans, what?

The callers in the air reported to their relatives that they had been hijacked, and those family members on the ground relayed the information of the terror that was unfolding in NYC and Washington. This was detailed along with the cockpit recordings of the moment when they rushed the cockpit. Their decision to take action was made based on the information being relayed from the ground. Did you not read anything about Jeremy Glick mentioned earlier and the detailed account his wife gave of their final conversation and how he told her what they would do?

12. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

You believe a dubious account of a friend of a friend of a friend over mountains of evidence. Do you believe the holocaust was fictitious too?

Ironically enough, there were 4 people just like you on Flight 93. Soft minded people who will believe anything and be manipulated into do anything.

13. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Bailed on your previous post, which I shot down? What technology were you talking about again?

So compare me to terrorists instead. You're the second guy in the thread who's afraid of me. Turgid Buck also finds me "terrifying."

Home of the brave! I won't hurt you.

14. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Yes I do know what I'm talking about. As you admit, you don't. Hint: most of the hijackers were Saudi. I'll let you do the rest of that legwork.

I myself said there were calls from the planes. (I never questioned whether you could make cell phone calls from planes in flight in 2001 or anything.) And I myself also said, how did these callers know who the hijackers were?

So . . . feel free to do a little evidence dump (it will be easy for you) proving who was doing what in the cockpit and cabin. I am genuinely interested to see what you come up with.

15. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Why would the callers need to know who the hijackers were? Assuming (for whatever reason) that is necessary, the hijackers were likely addressing each other by name as there is absolutely no need to hide your identity while engaging in a suicide mission.

16. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Yeah bruh, where you been? There were calls made from some one of the flights.

17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Dude, you are so careless, or whatever, I'm just going to put you on ignore. You made the same post twice and I answered it the first time. I won't be able to read your posts anymore. You really make me wonder who I am talking to.

18. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

If no witness knew the hijackers' identities, then how do you know their identities? (Do you?) They were "Arab-looking": is that it?

After all, several "hijackers" claimed to be still alive after 9/11.

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

It's not an essential point. It just highlights how people think they know "the real story," and then when they go looking for evidence, they can't find it.

19. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Did you really just post an article dated 2 weeks after 9/11 as your evidence?

20. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

They were Saudi hijackers.

The callers were speaking on the in flight air phones.

Because they had already been hijacked.

The hijackers were flying the plane. they hijacked and commandeered it. The passengers attacked the hijackers and rushed the cockpit.

?