1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Was 911 an Inside Job?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROCKET RY, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And yet there is not one single piece of evidence that can stand up to basic scrutiny.

2. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

anything can be scrutinized. the 911 commission report can be - so can the 'inside job' perspective.

it's about where the evidence leads. and clearly many posters are not interested in that.

3. cml750

cml750 Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  4. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

In my opinion: The conspiracy started right AFTER 9/11, not the other way around.

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Except there is no evidence to lead to anywhere but that 9/11 was a terrorist attack.

None. Everything that conspiracy theorists have proposed as evidence is unscientific garbage that is made up or outright lies.

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Why people want to waste time on 9/11 conspiracy theories is a mystery to me. One could conceivably make an argument that a nation state who's citizens were most assuredly involved, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, could be covering up information, if not direct involvement (that's for you, KC) in 9/11. That's a legitimate 9/11 topic, in my humble opinion, but that the United States government, at any level, or American businessmen, and/or corporations could be involved is simply absurd.

If anyone wants to spin their wheels on conspiracies, the murder of Jack Kennedy is a far better topic.

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Thank-you.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

It's sad because Saudi Arabia is probably a bigger funder of terrorism than Iran. The biggest threat today is ISIS - and who is suspected of funding them - Saudi Arabia, not Iran.

9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm still waiting for actual evidence of the 9/11 conspiracy theory, but haven't seen it yet.

I don't subscribe to many conspiracy theories. But this one is one of the worst I've seen. The JFK assassination has 10 times more evidence than this, and I'm not really believing that it was some kind of coverup either.

10. da_juice

da_juice Member

11. dragician

dragician Member

Thanks for the link.

12. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

You can't put together an operation this big w/out leaving some sort of foot print. There is no doubt it could have been prevented and there is no doubt there was knowledge of some sort of the attack. We didn't have the resources, technology or capability at the time to ensure it didn't happen. That said, I do not think anyone intentionally let it happen.

13. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

That nosy eye never stops staring!...:mad:...:p

14. cebu

cebu Member

this is why you people should stop from discussing this. there's no answer to your questions and suspicions. no one from the top has ever question this. all u get are sarcasm.

15. da_juice

da_juice Member

Don't get me wrong, I don't either. But I found the piece interesting- I wouldn't put it past anyone, let alone a government agency, to try and cover up any mistakes on their end.

Of course, hindsight is 20/20. For every phone call from Mohammed Atta, there's probably at least hundreds of dead ends to sort through etc.

16. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

failure to prevent on epic proportions? yes.

the link above... the Phoenix memo... they knew the terrorists were taking flight lessons (in the US)

inside job? government conspiracy? controlled demolition? there was no plane that hit the pentagon? Flight 93 never crashed?

you probably believe in reptilians.

17. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

So what hit the Pentagon and why weren't any plane parts found? That's the only thing I never understood.

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This might be of use. There is a lot of information about a lot of the misinformation regarding the Pentagon attack.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.asp

#398 FranchiseBlade, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  19. Jontro

Jontro Member

Would not have happened had Tom Cruise been our president in 2001.

20. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

Umm.. it's blatantly obvious Iran is not funding them as ISIS have been attacking primarily Shia groups for quite some time and Iran is a Shia dominant country.

As for the assertion that Saudi Arabia is funding ISIS, this is just disingenuous. Is it the Saudi government or wealthy individuals who are Saudi nationals? The Saudi Arabian government has been fighting ISIS for some time (which includes numerous attacks and arresting over 400 ISIS members two weeks ago). There is also a large ideological difference between the two, with ISIS following the Salafism and Saudi Arabia being dominated by Wahhabism. Further, ISIS has pronounced a caliph (al-Baghdadi) while the Sauds have not made any notion to establish the caliphate, especially since they gained powered by defeating the forces of Hussein bin Ali (who had proclaimed himself caliph after the Ottoman caliphate fell).

If you have some legitimate evidence, then that would be nice.