1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Warriors have better bench and 4/5 starters yet McHale causes losses

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by glynch, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I love the team that DM has put together. Josh Smith was a great move, as was Dwight, Corey, Jason Terry, etc...

However, I stand by my belief as a fan, coach and former player that McHale is not on the same level as the majority of the coaches in the competitive Western conference.

I'm happy with the team, but McHale isn't the best fit. He's our cheerleader. If DM wants that, so be it.

Congrats to our team though.

Come back soon, Dwight.

1 person likes this.
  2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Please read what you just said and understand that you proved my point. You are a hypocrite and your posts are utter crap, how's that for opinions on opinions? Did I do ok?

3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

It is what is. Same non sense every year.

Fans get mad, because they can't control expectations, pick one or two things to fixate on and then just b**** about all the time. After wins, after losses, after turnovers, whenever. Then they grandstand and try to take the high road about being better people cause they don't "settle for mediocrity". No rational discussion or evaluation just the same nonsense posted over and over again. The fair weather fans aren't gonna go away, just going to have to learn to deal with it.

1 person likes this.
  4. rockets belle

rockets belle Member

Win or lose I will always cheer for the team - the entire team. They have flaws but who doesn't? McHale is not a great coach but who are you going to replace him with?

Go Rockets!!

5. davidghall

davidghall Member

Margaret Thatcher, Jimmy Page, and John Candy would all be upgrades.

6. kemah

kemah Member

Why another whiny thread about Mchale? There are enough other threads for the whiny chits to post in.

7. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

I had to search for where to put this... I hadn't seen this.

This is bad:

<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?playerBrandingId=4ef8000cbaf34c1687a7d9a26fe0e89e&adSetCode=91cDU6NuXTGKz3OdjOxFdAgJVtQcKJnI&pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:12218747&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

8. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

pointless thread.

try harder, OP.

9. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Can't we all just get along? I'm just happy there is a place for dedicated Rockets fans to come b****, moan and complain about stuff since the rest of Houston media is all in on the Texans & Football 365 days per year. Coming here makes me feel like I'm not all alone as the only die hard Rockets fan in a city that worships football all year long.

10. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

And then there are some people who don't think the rockets can win until all five starters are HOF caliber players and the bench has 5 more players who could start on other teams.

11. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Predators always pick on the young, sick and old.

12. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

[​IMG]

13. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

You are getting it. It is pointless to complain that McHale should be fired after every loss especially when some posters also claim that Curry is better than Harden. Dwight is washed up etc.

14. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

The irony of the whiners whining about people whining about their whining.

15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

"The Rockets are fourth in the west! Waaa! I'm unhappy! Hey everyone, listen to me! Listen to me everyday!"

I think people who complain every day of their lives are the worst. And people who try to get other people fired from their jobs. Those people suck ass pretty hard too.

Homers on the Houston Rockets Fan Forum? This bothers you? If you want to be objective about basketball, don't try to do it on a website devoted to fans of one team.

16. langal

langal Contributing Member

I think most fans here would be happy if we swapped Kerr for McHale.

17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Fill in the blank:

"If only ________ _______ was our coach, we'd be 3rd or 2nd or 1st in the west!

"(Heh heh. If I say only the playoffs matter, I can ignore everyone until May and just keep b****ing until then.)"

18. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Quit whining about the irony of whiners whining about whiners whining about the whining of whiners whining about whining..

19. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

Because? If you don't even want to consider that Curry is better than Harden, then it shows your ignorance. Both are great players and I have no idea who is better. I'm just happy we have one of them.

20. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Plus one DD

We are all stating our opinions around here.