1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Warriors, come out to play!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, May 17, 2015.

1. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

[youtube]hW4uXlRGAF0[/youtube]

2. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

SO turns out Coach is pretty smart about the game of playoffs basketball.

Anything can happen in a basketball game. Or series. Clutch City reborn.

3. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

When does the poll go up? Rockets in 7.

4. Precision340

Precision340 Member

I gotta give GS credit.. I had no idea Steve Kerr would get them to play the way they have been playing.. they really have had an ubelievable year... having said that, we've dominated GS for years.. no need to start letting up now.. they'll have no answers for Dwight or Harden.. we just have to contain their role players, especially Green.. keep that guy working on defense with TJones and JSmooth. I feel really good about this matchup. Clutch City!!

5. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

You've been getting flamed all season because you've been riding them like they're American Pharaoh. GO ROCKETS!

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Before this year we owned the Warriors, and this team is largely the same. So I hope our guys aren't intimidated tonight.

7. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

I feel the same way. This is a different Rockets team from the 4 losses prior the the break. I think we have this in 6...Gut feeling.

8. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Props 2 RedHotRox for Gif!

1 person likes this.
  9. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

bogut can't shoot ft's. he shot 52% in the regular season and 1/4 in the playoffs

10. Salvy

Salvy Member

Everyone has been so busy praising GS that they forgot it was GS...... Wake up people!!!!! I don't care what they did in the regular season. Regular season is over.... Only thing that matters is what they can do when the pressure is up and their knees start getting weak..... But their defense and their shooting and their historic season blah blah blah...... I don't care..... Everyone is crowning them champions but they haven't earned it, not yet. Not because they had a great season.