1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WaPo] Longtime Trump attorney says he made $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels with his money

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by No Worries, Feb 14, 2018.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Lol I just checked. I chuckled.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

None

<------ Supporting Member

:cool:

justtxyank, AroundTheWorld and bobrek like this.
  3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Ehhh.....looking into the payments to TRUMP TOWER COMMERCIAL for rent, there is a payment made every month in 2016 and that was the only one for December. Probably just a coincidence that the cost was $130,888. Rent was consistent at $169,000+ for July - October, spiked in November at $285,000+ dropped to $130,000+ in December, dropped to $75,000+ in January, jumped to $158,000 in February and then dropped significantly through August 2017. No disbursements since.

KingCheetah and Nook like this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Look carefully... there was a double payment made in November (prepaying December?) and then a December payment. The November payment was the one that didn't follow the norm... it could just be a coincidence. Or... it hid trump's payment.

5. bobrek

Are they both labelled "RENT"? I don't see a double payment for that time. Thanks

6. NewRoxFan

The November payment (labeled rent) amount was about twice the normal rent.

7. NewRoxFan

8. bobrek

It was also the month of the election, so I can see a bump. I'm not denying that some under the table money was involved, I just don't think it's a slam dunk.

Nook likes this.
  9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

If the lawyer broke the NDA... whoops!

10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

You're missing out . :cool:

11. Exiled

Exiled Member

contractors are much easier to be grabbed by their Dxxx

JumpMan likes this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I'd tell you but only in the PG13 forum...

Quite interesting how evangelicals who vote for this shitbag ' for their values and their children' are exposing their children to the most obscene and base disrespect of the values a Sunday sermon would typically preach.

But, oh yeah, don't trust the government and the Big Media Lies about the Guy I Won't Admit I Voted For But Will Support. He's doing an ugly job. Don't believe the ugly job she did.

Do as I say but not as I do.

Fine generation and outlook for American Christianity! You can almost hear Red White and Blue Jihadists roaming the Valleys of Megiddo to deliver his brethren for the Final Rapture.

For why try when anything is better than this?

mdrowe00 likes this.
  13. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Bikini Kitchen- Best of Stormy Daniels
    Volume 1
    $1.99
    2.5 stars on Amazon

I bet that they are selling like hot cakes.

14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

One has to think that Stormy is now shopping her story to the highest bidder.

Let's see the National Enquirer will buy her exclusive story and then sit on it, like

Report: National Enquirer bought rights to Trump affair story, but never published

[​IMG]

15. NewRoxFan

a blue dress may appear...

pirc1 and No Worries like this.
  16. NewRoxFan

17. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

It doesn't say there was a jiz stain. LOL at "'I can definitely describe his junk perfectly, if I ever have to."

I'm of course interested in the story because of the gossip but I don't really care who he has sex with in his own time. Trying to get him on campaign finance for trying to cover this up is a stretch. I don't think she'll have a problem getting 6 figures for the story but the outlet has to feel confident they are legally protected from the NDA with Trump's lawyer.

18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

It's kind of impossible to cover Trump because he is so awful on every level.

Stories like this that would have been presidency-destroying for normal people, due to the sheer volume of horribleness are seemingly less horrible in the context of an unrepentant idiot who has the added bonus of being a terrible person.

On another level though it's important to not lose a sense of waht's normal and accpetable in the aftermath of a national tragedy. And one of the few ways you do that is to help punish his enablers like Michael Cohen, who are way more vulnerable. At a minimum he committed a serious ethical breach which can and should lead to disbarment. He ain't going to end up homeless, but it's something. Preserving rule of law needs to be practiced on every level.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  19. Buck Turgidson

Our President = Bikini Kitchen #3

Nook likes this.
  20. conquistador#11