1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WANTED: 4-6 Nov 4 Rockets Mavs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by superden, Oct 10, 2006.

Tags:
  1. superden

superden Contributing Member

I am looking for tickets to the game probably $30 or under. If anyone who can help, that would be great. THANKS!

2. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

3. mj10501

mj10501 Contributing Member

Not anymore apparently. I couldn't even get 2 tickets together up to $95/ticket.

I looked around at other ticket sites online, however, and saw a bunch of tickets available at around 2x their face value. I guess someone decided to buy up all the tickets and sell em off that way. Smart move, but I'd like to kick that jerk's ass anyway. :mad:

4. superden

superden Contributing Member

tru dat mj. i hope we get tickets one way or another. thanks for helping out Rollin.

5. htownballa23

htownballa23 Contributing Member

I think a coworker of mine may be selling their tickets, cause their plans might be changing. I think he has a bunch of seats, maybe around the 6 you were looking for Im not too sure. I think the tickets are face value of $40, so Im guessing he may sell it for around that price.

I can let you know sometime next week probably if your still interested.

6. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

I have 4 tickets available...I'm a season ticket holder and I purchased extra tickets to several games for freinds and family but they can't make the Dallas game on the 4th....

They are good seats on lower level...on teh corner (rockets side)..sec 125..row 31....$65 each....I know ticket scalpers are selling those same seats for over $120 each...i'm not trying to rip anybody off..just make a few extra bucks...I heard upper level seats are starting at $80 each!! Thats crazy.....if anyone is interested, please let me know...I'm guessing they will sell pretty fast...

7. dreammvp

sorry..forgot to leave my contact info...email me at clutch734@yahoo.com or call me at 805-390-0734....i can mail them or meet ...I live in Spring...

8. barbourdg

barbourdg Contributing Member

Thanks Dreammvp for the tickets, you made my day. Can't wait to see the home opener....

Anybody looking for future tickets, check this guy out. Great clutchfan member :D :D

9. dreammvp

No problem....I can't wait either!!! :)

10. dreammvp

I have tickets in sec 125..row 31....I have season tickets and bought additional tickets to the big games...lakers, cavs, heat, spurs, mavs...I go to all the games but I have some extra too....I also can't use alot of my weekday games because of work (nuggets, hornets, celtics, etc)...so pretty much I have any game availabe throughout the season..if you are interested in any of the games, call me and I can tell you if I'm going or i'm willing to sell them.....I'm not trying to make a huge profit or anything....just make a few extra bucks...Scalpers in houston are asking like $100-$125 each for the same seats I have....allI want is $55-$85 each, depending on the game.....email me or call me at 805-390-0734...
    clutch734@yahoo.com
    I can't wait for that first game!!!!!! btw...the first game (dallas) I had a few extra tickets but they are already sold.... :)

11. SLrocket

SLrocket Contributing Member

stubhub has a LOT of tickets left. thats where i got mine(price jacked up) $14 seats for 30 bucks.