1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Walt Williams signs with the Mavericks

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by cato13, Oct 24, 2002.

1. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

What do you all think about ole Walt playing with the Mavs? He probably will be a Rockets killer. :)

I am glad he was signed somewhere because I thought he was a good bench player.

2. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Good for Walt, he deserves to be on a playoff team, it just happened that he left the Rockets the year they are going to make it! ;) Considering the way Mark Cuban lavishes his players he should have a lot of fun. I've been hard on Mark Cuban, but he's a class guy and seems like a fun owner!

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I thought Walt signed about a week ago. :confused:

4. BanginScrew

BanginScrew Member

He did. He actually also already played his first game with the Mavs last night. He only played 11 minutes though because according to Nellie he's a little out of shape. Also according to Nellie, Walt is one of the smartest players he's coached because he has been able to pick up almost the entire offense in just over a week.

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Picking up Dallas' offense is easy especially when you don't have to worry about picking up anything on defense.

... just kidding Mavs fans, we know you're the greatest team to walk the planet