1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wally Szczer...Whatever

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Jeff, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

I don't like him. I don't like the way he looks. I don't like his punk-ass attitude. I don't like his hair or his "I whiten everyday whether I need it or not" teeth. Damn, I just don't like the guy.

:mad:

2. Thanos

Thanos Member

Aw, c'mon Jeff, don't hold anything back. Tell us how you REALLY feel! :)

3. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Who does like him? I remember one of his first games ever at Compaq Center he had a horrid first half and I was yellin at him and laughing about the crappy "white guy" Minnesota got in the draft, and he came out second half and put down something like 18 or something...pissed me off then, still pisses me off.

4. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Preach on!

I just don't know why, but I feel like puking everytime I see his ugly ass mugg.hearing

5. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I have always despised him too.

He reminds me of one of these pretty boys who knows he is good and has let it gone to his head.

If he ever got on the Rockets, it would be extremely HARD for me to root for them.

6. Thurgood

Thurgood Member

Wally got skills back in miami of ohio he hit up the ncaa tourny for like like 40 points a game not to mention he was an all star last season :eek:

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Note to Newbie: Never ever go against Jeff in any way in your first post.

8. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Tyrone Hill was also an All-Star. Think about that.

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

While we are at it, let's not forgot Wally turned down Team USA like a punk.

10. Nova

Nova Member

:mad: I don't care if he was an all star or what... HE SUX HE SUX HE SUX! Stupid arrogant punk ass kid.... :p

11. LiTtLeY1521

LiTtLeY1521 Member

ROGER THAT.

I hate him too!!! He ain't that good!

I'm sorry. But I would not trade him for Cuttino Mobley. Cuttino Mobley is better than Wally Szxjzsopuropsezuropyudzopriu!@#_$(&!@#()*$&@()#&.

Sorry.

Well anyways. The only reason we would trade for him would because we need someone to shoot SINCE THESE BUTTHOLES ARE STARTING TO TRIPLE TEAM YAO. But Cuttino can shoot. Lol...I don't know if Cuttino's attitude is any better than Wally's. But Wally is pretty cocky. SO IS KEVIN GARNETT. BUT HE REALLY IS THE MAN. SO YEAH.

AND TALK ABOUT HATING OUR HOUSTON DRUMMERS? DID YOU SEE THE MINNESOTA INTRO? IT WAS HORRIBLE! Well not really...but I'd rather have the drummers.

12. Thurgood

Thurgood Member

didnt say he was better then cuttino jus sayin hes an nba player and his skills deserve respect as most nba players do :D

13. Rockets-R-Us

Rockets-R-Us Contributing Member

Jeff -

This marks a first in that you are usually reasonable, pragmatic and fair. WTF, over! I would trade Cat for Wally in a NY second!!

You can hate Wally all you want, but he may be the difference between the T-Wolves making it to the playoffs, and the Rox sitting at home blaming everyone but themselves!!

Don't get me wrong, I hate Minnesota, but I love Wally's game! If someone has difficulty rooting for the Rox just because he was on the team just demontrates your lack of loyalty. He would only make the Rox a better overall team!!

14. codell

codell Contributing Member

Jeff doesn't like the pretty boy basketball players. Heh heh heh.

Actually, players like Peeler and Hudson really get the job done for Minn, at least against us.

Peeler has always been a Rocket killer going back to his Laker days. Does this guy ever miss against us?

15. RocksMillenium

You're crazy if you would trade Wally for Mobley. People accuse Mobley of having an ego problem, take a good look at "Wally World". The guy is also slow, why do you think Minnesota runs zones? Heck Minnesota even shopped the guy before settling on signing him.

<b>You can hate Wally all you want, but he may be the difference between the T-Wolves making it to the playoffs, and the Rox sitting at home blaming everyone but themselves!!
    </b>

HAHA, yeah Wally was the difference while the Rockets were blaming everyone. I would say that Garnett was the the difference. Wally is a nice player, but there is a reason why Garnett listed the Rockets as his #1 team to be traded to this past summer. If Wally was as good as advertised he would have loved to stay in Minnesota.

16. fatman510

fatman510 Member

Also an all star is Vince Carter:eek:

17. RocksMillenium

I looked up Wally's stats compared to someone like Mobley's and they're about similar. Wally for his career only puts up about 15 ppg pretty similar to Mobley's, he shoots better from the field 50%, but they're 3pt % is pretty much the same, and their his assist per game is the same, Wally is putting up 3 assist per game. So what is the great thing about Wally? How can he make the Rockets so much better and a playoff team putting up practically the same numbers as Mobley, who by the way is helping the Rockets be a playoff team? He is also slow-footed compared to the average SG.

18. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Jeff is more of the Kurt Rambis type:p

19. pasox2

pasox2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wally is a punk ass b****... but he can shoot.

20. LiTtLeY1521

LiTtLeY1521 Member