1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wade Smith on Sports Radio 610 AM just now:

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tristan_fiore, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is sig material. Bravo!

BigShasta, D-rock and YaoMing#1 like this.
  2. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

A few years ago, the notion of a Harden trade would be seen preposterous, until you realize now that he is the wrong side of 30. That applies to Westbrook as well.

If the right combination of young players and/or picks are there, management must consider it.

We are this close to total rebuild, and how things transpire for the rest of the season is key.

3. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

thanks brother

the hate for harden especially here really bothers me.

it’s ridiculous

All the hate he gets from rockets fans is crazy we don’t even deserve him but I’m so glad he’s stayed. Makes me watch every damn game because of him Iv been a rockets fan for a very long time and harden is the type of talent and guy that we all should adore but yet he gets crapped on by a lot of so called rockets fans.

other city’s don’t do this to their stars.

this isn’t the lakers or Boston rockets arnt known for being this prestigious franchise. We’re not entitled to anything like those fans of those teams feel.

we’re watching an alltime player play for our team what the hell is the problem with this fan base.

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You think Morey would use all those picks to get young studs for the future? He would just flip them and get another proven star.

... that's assuming Tilman had not fired Morey yet.

5. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

I love Booker but this trade wouldn’t change anything at all.

6. D-rock

D-rock Member

Bravo!!!

/thread

7. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

and/or someone 75% less salaried...

malakas likes this.
  8. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

James Harden deleted his Clutchfans account after reading this stupid thread.

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Harden be like [​IMG]

10. Juxtaposed Jolt

Booker can't even sniff an all-star reserve role. And we're talking about trading an MVP / the greatest offensive player (ever?) / a full-bodied THICC beard...

...all that for some wannabe Curry babyface WITHOUT a THICC beard?? Hard pass.

11. Vivi

Vivi Member

I think we absolutely need to give this team a chance, the CP3-Westbrook swap is a big thing so, it's worth to try for at least one/two seasons imo, the problem is that if at that point we'll realize there's no way to win with this roster, it'll too late to trade Harden and Westbrook, or better, we could still trade them, but we won't get back anything great cause they'll be like 33/34 and expiring...which means that like it or not, we'll probably roll with them until the contract of James will expire. And thinking about this, i actually wonder if the Rockets will try to work on another extension in order to be able to have more leverage in a trade, even though i have no idea of when that would be possible and if/how they could reach a deal on that.

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

lmao, the hell it is...more like contender for the 8th seed