1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wade/Bosh engagement official

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DaGreatest, Jul 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. rudan

rudan Member

Booing him for what? He never promised anything with Houston :rolleyes:

2. charlieaustin

charlieaustin Contributing Member

Maybe we should have taken the hint since they were both filming documentaries. I just don't think they will be as good as everyone is going to expect. I guess technically LeBron could still sign there but that's probably improbable so we'll see who they can get to fill the rest of the roster. It will still come down to chemistry though.

3. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

...because that team still isn't very good. Hell I don't think they even have 5 guys under contract right now so I use the term "team" losely. They can be a playoff team in the East(Wade was without Bosh) but the elite teams are not going to have a problem with them. Bosh could have went to New Orleans and played with Chris Paul(one of those top 5 guys) and the Hornets still wouldn't have been a serious contender.

Playing with an elite player isn't a good basketball decision unless the team is good. Playing with Kobe is a great move but that's because of all the role players they have that make a difference come playoff time. Who is going to be the Heat's Robert Horry, Derrick Fisher, or Steve Kerr? If you think Beasley or Chalmers will be that guy, you have a lot to learn about basketball.

4. httx713

httx713 Member

There's something weird about guys posing wearing hats.
    Maybe John Amaechi is right after all; He's not the only one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Thank you :eek:

6. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

Not much of a supporting cast will b left. I think I may go down there and try out. Maybe I can give them a few minutes off the bench.

7. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

yea I agree this is sorta the final chapter and we can finally move on.. I look forward to hearing Moreys next plan

8. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

It's a superstar league. They'll be fine. They still need some more pieces for a championship contender, but if you want a to face the problem of getting superstars or getting role players, I'd take the latter.

And we've still got a good team without Bosh. People need to grow up and stop acting like spurned ex-girlfriends around here.

9. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

I can't wait for the rockets to face them next season, and show Bosh that he made one of his worst decision in his life.

10. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

yea we're gona serve them.. he'll realize it.. he picked a great player over a great team, Im not bitter but thats stupid, Im jus bein honest