1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[videos]Rockets ROOKIE Horry vs Bulls Pippen (yes MJ Bulls)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Feb 12, 2009.

1. 2rings

2rings Member

While I too enjoy the "gold ole days" I will remind you that the title for this forum is: Houston Rockets 2009: Game Action & Roster Moves; you seem intent on posting things from previous seasons, etc. in this forum. It doesn't go here and it should be moved.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

then let's see if it gets moved then.
    you can start waiting for gunsnroses to release a followup album in the meantime.

3. bingfei236

bingfei236 Member

seriously, dude, i lived in past too much

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I thought you lost your powers Hiro,
    you must go find that Sword again.

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Ah yes, Horry teasing everyone with his potential. I never figured he was a next Pippen or even All Star but still good stuff though.... The first video with Hakeem tracking down the missed shot all the way from the post to the sidelines and saving the ball...just little plays like that displayed the coordination and agility you rarely see at the center position.

And dont talk bad about these kind of postings you terds. These are the moments that match Clutch City & Clutchfans POSSIBLE.

6. famicom

famicom Member

I prefer the out of bounds alley-oop dunk in the Finals. Great seasons, you knew he'd have at least one good dunk in a game.