1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Videos] Jeremy Lin burns Metta WP, Harden's pass through the legs vs. Lakers 1/8/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 9, 2013.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Sacre was on the losing end of all 3 of those videos. Poor guy.

2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Poor Sacre in all those highlights. Listen to Drexler's advice. When you are too late, you'd better get out of the picture.

And that back door cut always seems to work. I wonder when other teams will scout it and find a way to stop it.

3. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Sacre a clown. lol 3 videos, all getting worked. Dude is definitely a clown on the sidelines.

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Sacre blew!

:confused: maybe?

1 person likes this.
  5. yorkyufan

yorkyufan Member

It looks more like "my balls got hit dance".

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I actually was pretty impressed with Sacre last night. I kept wondering how a number of teams that could use a back up center with upside could have passed on him so he ended up as the last pick of the draft. He played well at a relatively successful basketball school (Gonzaga). I see him as a poor man's Gortat.

7. eg85

eg85 Member

Thanks clutch

8. roxxy

roxxy Member

Yeah Lin needs to learn how to play in different gears. He is either all in or not. There are times when he is patient once the defenses have collapsed & he makes a smart move & there are times when he isn't patient but he should be needs to put it all together. This is a product of decision making, as he gets more exposed to different situations his decision making will get better.

9. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Contributing Member

i wish i could watch my favorite basketball team play

10. daoshi

daoshi Contributing Member

Teams know it's coming, but when you have the ball handler demands defensive help, and the cutter who can catch & shoot, the defender has to make a choice. Often times, they either move up to the ball handler to leave space for the cutter, or let the ball handler penetrating.