1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Videos] Few individual highlights from Rockets-Jazz game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Mr. Space City

temple's dunk was nice

2. uchlha

uchlha Member

i like the "hey bud... LETS PARTY" line..

on andersen's travel... not sure what happened there think he was trying to draw the foul more than make a play... hope he improves in the offseason and contributes a bit more consistently next season.

3. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

Trying to draw a foul and utterly fail at it. Man, I really wanted to see some DA highlights lol. Even the two plays before that were hilarious. Miss a shot 3ft from the rim with no one on him, gets the ball stripped after doing a pump fake that no one bites at, and then he does this little wobble-run at Okur, trying to stop the three. The last one was just pure gold. DA, just put your hands up you fool and run at him! Don't try to intimidate him with your little wobble, he looks like he's trying juke him or something lol.

I really don't see Anderson improving much. I mean, he's the same age as Scola. Unlike Scola who dish off to in the middle of a choatic scramble and expect to do something nice with it 70% of the time, Anderson is at reacting in the moment. Anderson can't play without rhythm, you can see it in all his little turn arounds and fades. That's something he's not gonna get because he'd need the ball. And he gets man-handled on the defensive end every time. Only reason to keep him is he's cheap and tall.

4. Htown's2kFinest

I really like Temple. Not just b/c he from LSU Baton Rouge, LA which is were I'm from but he can really manage the game and handle to ball. he also has got good speed, takes it to the basket hard, and can play some D too. hope the Rockets keep this guy around.

5. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

That Temple jam was nice. NBA 2Kish!

6. HombreDeHierro

is Bull insinuating that Bud is a pothead? He sure looks like one, lmao.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Great court vision by AB....wow.....

DD

8. mario_v

mario_v Member

I only got to see the 1st half of the game but it was really the most fun rockets game I've seen in a while. With the addition of martin, we've been able to run our offense much more fluidly. I love seeing budinger and martin playing together. Guys moving and cutting without the ball is just fun to watch.

9. rocketnam

rocketnam Member

The Houston Rockets are playing just like the Golden State Warriors.

Their defense as deminished.There is no real veteran leadership.I refuse to watch them until we get Yao back.

10. LifeisButaDream

Just sign him already Morey.

11. foo82

foo82 Member

If you are going to tell someone to stop, it has to be bill. Usually Worrell starts it by saying HEY BUD, in which bull has to follow with LETS PARTY. If Bill never says HEY BUD, Bull won't follow through.

12. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

i was at the game.

not only is yao out. battier, ariza, and lowry were out too? thats four of this team's rotation. not to mention the last three are possibly this team's best defenders.

adelman let the young guys play. and that was why we were not competitive defensively. i thought it was funny when adelman went with jefferies, taylor, budinger, temple, and jordan hill in the 4th. 4 rookies and jefferies? lol

do you really think the rockets care about their record the rest of this year? i bet adelman rests our best players towards the end of the year.