1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video] Yao speaks after full contact practice today

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hilltopper, Mar 1, 2007.

1. rocketsmetalspd

I saw that segment. You could see Kenny and Charles not liking(body language) what Magic was saying about the Rockets. Kenny and Charles have some sort of vendetta when it comes to the Rockets.

2. ctry2582

ctry2582 Member

I second this.

Somebody. Pleaes.

3. whoisray

whoisray Contributing Member

You got a point there! :D

4. Coob5

Coob5 Member

Why do Kenny and Charles hate on the rockets so much?

5. david12sfa

david12sfa Member

Yao is happy! That is a good enough reason for me to be happy on his return! I hope he makes it back in time to give Boston a little payback :mad:

6. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Charles I can sort of understand. He came here to win a title and the team came up short(although he should accept at least part of the blame for that).

Kenny, I have no idea. Yeah the team cut him loose the offseason after they were swept by Seattle, but he was washed up by then. He'd played so poorly that Eldridge Recasner had taken his starting job. Aside from how things ended, the dude won 2 consecutive titles as a starter alongside all-time greats like Dream and Clyde. What's to feel bitter about?

7. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Recasner 0wned!

8. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

Kenny probably has hated the Rockets since they cut him.

Charles hate them for 'what they did to Rudy T'. I remember him saying many times that it wasn't right how Rudy-T got jobbed by the Rockets organization.

9. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

10. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

That would be friggin sweeeeeeeeeeeeet if he came back tomorrow. I am going with another Rockets buddy of mine and 3 Spurs fans that I went to the last game in SA with. The way we're playing we need all the help we can get.

CMON BIG FELLA!

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Can't wait! Yao can just hang around the basket on D, be a jump shooter on offense, and we'd be vastly improved. Yao like he was before he went down, and the rest of the league better watch out! :cool: