1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Troy Daniels game-winning three to beat Blazers in Game 3

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 26, 2014.

1. wise_man

wise_man Member

I have been wanting to see this guy from the time I heard about him.....it only took mchale this long.

2. junk151

junk151 Member

That shot reminded me of this:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/p8cjF1i0h78?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  3. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

That's what I've been telling everyone…Cassell's shot was also a game 3 as well.

4. Maikeru

Maikeru Member

Just speechless, just got up from the D-League and to hit that shot under that amount of pressure. Balls..

5. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Lol that old blazer fan in red behind Rockets bench.

6. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

Pause it at 1:02 and have a good long laugh at the enraged Dip $hitty fan flipping TD the bird.

7. vator

vator Contributing Member

I just can't stop watching this play. I've watched it 10 times this morning and made my wife watch it too even though she couldn't care less about basketball until the Finals start. Beverley is the new Vernon Maxwell and Tr3y Dani3ls, the "Sniper from the Vipers" is the new Sam Cassell.

8. kfmfe04

kfmfe04 Member

This kid has ICE in his veins - so modest during the interview, too!

9. CarolNYC

CarolNYC Contributing Member

For the 'even though the play won us the game, Jeremy still f***ed it up by making the wrong pass' crowd, Jeremy talks about the play and the pass here: http://youtu.be/oqk_h0g1PJ4?t=1m47s

Full interview:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oqk_h0g1PJ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. jamphus

jamphus Member

It's really lucky that we can gain possession after Harden lost the ball once again in some way.
    Give Lin the credit for that and then the beautiful assist!

11. Mr Chuck Norris

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VtqB2M-Nr-4

Eerily similar..... I think the Harden Turnover, team scramble leading to the Lin desperation assist to the 3 point shooter with the clock expring is our most efficient crunch time play

12. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

Who remembers that play where Troy Daniels and Dwight Howard were trying to get that rebound and Dwight gives him the death stare, afterwards just tells him it's aight. Man that was such a key possession and to have remained calm after choking that play to come back and hit the game winning three. Balls indeed.

13. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Oh this thing's getting posted! That's some S*it right there boy ! OH my GAWD !

The first shall be last, and the Last Shall be First ! As in LAST SHOT TROY ! Have you met Big Shot Bob ? Oh yeah !

14. Rockness

Rockness Member

Glad he decided to go for Daniels, it was way too crowded in there, good recognition Lin!

15. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Mchale was forced to finally play him... see Phil Jackson always would bring a Troy Daniels type player off the bench during the playoffs to throw off the opponent.

16. jja620

jja620 Member

where's the troy daniels deserves to start thread?

17. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

Did they not see LMA coming right at Lin going towards the hoop? If he tries to throw the alley to dwight, there's a real shot LMA just blocks the pass, he was right up on Lin when he threw it the other way to Daniels.

18. TDRocketsFan

TDRocketsFan Member

His friends, fam and fans back in Richmond at VCU have been following all along and are about as happy for him as we can be. He has been working his hind side off for this, the play he got last night and that chance to show the world that he is an incredible dude... holds vcu's most 3 points in a season record, NCAA's most 3's in a game record, won the NCAA 3 point shooting contest hands down, NBA-D league 3 record... SO glad coach finally let him do his thing last night. He does require a bit of warming up, but when he's HOT, dude is HOT ad always has been. Great game last night, we've been watching them all.

1 person likes this.
  19. yunac010

yunac010 Member

If Dwight got the ball he would have been part of the play and someone would have fouled him. I love Dwight's improvement at the line but with so much pressure I'm not sure he would have made both FTs.

20. gambingo

gambingo Member

Wright was an idiot lol. He stripped the ball, and instead of going after the loose ball, he took off running down the court.