1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Trevor Ariza Dunk Over Okur

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ItsMyFault, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Prince

Prince Member

same dunk that Howard did during the slam dunk contest... i guess they accepted that syle already.

2. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

You're not imagining. He's making better and better decisions with the ball. He still makes bone-headed ones like chucking it or just running into traffic and hoping for the best, but he's also distributing better and driving more.

Ariza is really evolving this year, and it's encouraging to see. It started about 2 months ago. His FG% is marginally improving each month:

36% in November
    36.4% in December
    38.6% in January (when the evolution begun)
    39.2% in February

3. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

i cant stop watching this dunk.

4. amaru

amaru Member

If he keeps this up, I'll have to stop calling him Mr. Brickshot.

That was a great play.....got me out of my seat.

5. entheend03

entheend03 Member

Ariza is getting better but we need to get a superstar around him. He played well with Kobe around him and likes to be a wingman for the big boys.

[​IMG]

6. VanityHalfBlack

Yeah he threw it in with authority though...

7. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

so funny how whoever it was on the bench pushed over a teammate with his "oh damn" reaction.

8. mic

mic Contributing Member

Such a sick dunk... Wish we could've sealed it with a W.