1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Terrence Williams reminds Jonny Flynn what he did to Syracuse

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 14, 2011.

1. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

Guy is so good, but runs his mouth the wrong way some times... I cant imagen everything he says is taken lightly... Most of it maybe... But I dont mind people talking funny smack for friendly competition... T-Will seems like that guy that when he's not around everyone else talks crap about how much crap he talks, if you know what I'm sayin...

2. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

A new coach will help TWill as much as anyone on this team. A fresh start if you will. I just hope his personallity flows well with his teammates and they roll with it. We need a leader to keep him with the proper boundary and I'm not sure we have one. Lowry, Scola, maybe?

3. RoxTurk

RoxTurk Member

Fixed better than ever.

4. arjun

arjun Member

I can't wait to see the fight in Twill on the court against the other team. I can't wait to see him fire up our squad, to get in the face of the opponent...he should be the "crazy guy" barkley talks about. I want him to be the heart and soul of the team. IF he can handle it.

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I see him more as the LeBron James of Houston... in a good way.
    Unfortunately a lot of you think LeBron was a jackass, but his oncourt antics with his teammates created a new level of team chemistry that many teams haven't even come close to.
    Cleveland had a good team; bad talent overall.

6. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

T-Will is going to go off this season, I can't wait to see him explode on court!

7. AggieRocketsFan

Twill is an undersized SF and has problems finishing through contact. Hope he can make it though.

8. CCorn

CCorn Member

Is that you Squid?