1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Terrence Williams Highlights vs. Spurs 12/17/2011

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 18, 2011.

1. TheBookOfOlu

TheBookOfOlu Member

I Am Posting From My Phone.

2. slamburger

slamburger Member

Love the flashy one-handed rebounds, ridiculous.

3. inishi

inishi Member

whether he's forcing up shots or not, he shot under 40% for his college career, and hasn't shown much improvement. Dude still needs work, but he can DEFINITELY contribute if he can play like he did in the second half. Its only one preseason game, but he definitely has the ability needed to be a solid player. Still shouldn't start over bud though.

4. Convictedstupid

+1.

Would be willing to contribute.

5. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure Terrence was helped by Thabeet's blocking like an offensive lineman at about the 40 second mark. I like it.

6. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

True, but I think williams is more 2 than 3. He's a very,very, talented guy. This isn't reece gaines, this is a guy who is very explosive with the ball and has an all around game. He just needs to be more consistent and that comes with maturity. Maybe it mean martin gets moved later and lee is the backup which is what he kinda is.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

See, that is what I have been saying, you need to move Kmart before the offense changes to a more inside out one under McHale.

DD

8. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

Kevin Martin and Hasheem Thabeet for Al Jefferson.

9. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

If Utah would give a pick or at least do a pick swap allowing us to swap picks upward with them, I'd be tempted to do that deal.

10. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

Al Jefferson + 2012 GS 1st round pick + CJ Miles for Kevin Martin + Hasheem Thabeet + Marcus Blakely + 2012 NY 1st rounder + Minny 2nd rounder

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

And a couple of these to restock our power dancers.

[​IMG]

;)

DD

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You are infatuated with this picture, Sir.
    Mormons better stay in Utah.

13. blunto

blunto Member

The Thing with T-will is he dosent have that much confidents when he was young.

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

CONFIDENTS he sure had in those tweets

15. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I saw that. Good move by Thabeet. It's the little things that matter.

16. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

I have been pushing for Twill over Battier since last year. It was frustrating. You guys just watch, I'll gladly eat my words if this cat turns into a bust.

Just way too much talent to let go to waste. Problem last year was Adelman just rolled with what he was accustomed to or comfortable with. He didn't want make any changes to what he "thought" was working. What worked for Adelman was hovering around .500 with one great game followed by one terrible game. His offense relied heavily on the outside shot or quick scoring. We needed a guy that can explode to the basket when the game slowed down and quick scoring wasn't an option. Besides Scola, we didn't have enough options until Lowry started to really push his game up later on hence, the late charge in the second half of the season.

Under Mchale, if coach can put this bulldog on a leash, he's going to tear up whoever you put in front of him. Even with a with an average jump shot, Twill can still hurt his guy with his tremendous first step, lightning speed, and crazy leaping ability. He brings adequate defense, good court vision, and excellent rebounding to an already thin front line. Offense isn't everything and I do believe Twill is a two way player that has an impact on the game. It will be an even bigger impact once he figures out that jump shot. Of course, that could be taught. But, you can't teach everything else the guy can do amazingly.

17. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Boy he is fast off the dribble. He owuld fit along side Dragic, Lee and Pat off the bench. Hill could be good too crashing the boeards behind Dragic and T-Will.

Morey is taking on huge rosks risks be depending on Hill and T-Will fill our gaps. I would have preferred established players.