1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Terrence Williams Highlights vs. Spurs 12/17/2011

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 18, 2011.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

An odd statement... :confused:

Who wants some of the players to not compete? :grin:

2. Classic

Classic Member

He should get 30 min a game

Very impressive highlights and that charge was weak

3. SeabrookMiglla

Bottom line is that it is too early to tell.

bud is a pretty consistent player though, just because twill may be more athletic and explosive does not mean this is better for the team.

I hope twill pans out.

4. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

Lol and smh at some of y'all. Some of you that are praising him now are the main ones that were bashing him in previous threads. Lol I even saw one post (won't name any names) where the poster started his post by saying "Those of you that said Williams couldn't play in a system" and he was one I remembered saying he couldn't play in a system ...

Congrats on a good game twill ... Game recognizes game ... I defended you when 1999rs. With 1000s of rep bashed you claiming "you failed as a Rocket" when you didn't have a decent chance. Most of these posters who love you all of a sudden didn't give you a decent chance. These amateurs and their critiques ... Lol

I guess rep is reserved for popular posters on Clutchfans.

We wish you the best TWill ... Go Rockets!

#64 BasketballMind, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  5. TheBookOfOlu

TheBookOfOlu Member

Uh' Yes It Do! Bud Can Be "Pretty Consistent" Off The Bench

6. TheBookOfOlu

TheBookOfOlu Member

Funny how everybody on the T-Train, When 67% Of People On ClutchFans Was Booing Him. I On Other hand like a few others here, Know the type of player he is and our 1st pre-season game only showed parts. In coming games you will see more of J.Rich/T-mac Type Yeah I Said It (I Love T-Mac) Player.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I am not sold on him yet, but have seen progress.

DD

8. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Richardson and T-Mac could shoot the basketball. T-Will can't. He needs a lot more work on his jumper.

9. TheBookOfOlu

TheBookOfOlu Member

I Agree With This!!!

10. TheBookOfOlu

TheBookOfOlu Member

I Said He's A Type Player (Not Shooter) But T-Trill Can Shoot Just Needs To Pick His Spots Insted Of Forcing Up Shots. If You Watch His Game's From Louisville You'll Know What I'm Talkin Bout.

11. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Why are you capitalizing every word?

12. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Sorry ... this one may not be as good of quality because I tried something different to get it to fit in a 16:9 window. But I don't do HD of the games... I do HD on things I record with my camera.

This T-Will highlights video took longer to do because I cropped out the sides and made the game portion fit the whole screen at 640x360. The format of the <a href="http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=212286">Jordan Hill highlights</a> keeps the borders on the outside... less time consuming to do. Which looks better to you guys?

13. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You know if we all chipped in we could get you a $200 dollar Hauppage HD Capture Card that can record a lot of things on TV in HD... considering you have an HDTV and an HD Cable Box.

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The one that takes less of your time Clutch. We are all very grateful that you even do these.

Thanks,

DD

15. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Enjoyed the post game interview. Williams talked about rushing things as it was the most playing time he had seen since his time with the Nets. Also said that with each mistake he would look to the bench because, in the past, other coaches would pull him right out the game. He spoke to the coaches and McHale and Bickerstaff just told him to settle down, let the game flow, and not worry about the first half mistakes. That helped Williams come out in the second half with confidence.

I remember a game last year during which Drexler commented that young players need consistent opportunities in order to develop. When playing time is sporadic, when one mistake can send you to the bench and you have no idea when you will next get off it or how long you will play, even if you do, it undermines your confidence.

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Amen... Thanks for these videos Clutch I look forward to every one!

17. TheBookOfOlu

TheBookOfOlu Member

Why Not? :cool:

18. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I thought you were just posting from your phone and didn't know how to fix the setting that capitalizes each word.

19. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Been sold on him since day one.

All the guy needs is an opportunity.

I was freakin' out in the first half because he played like sHH** and thought "oh no bad impression already for the coach".

Thank god he turned it around in the 2nd.

20. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Rep'ed. Pretty much defines their weaknesses.