1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Steve Francis Gets Choked Out By Stephen Jackson and Arrested In Houston Nightclub

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by glad_ken, Aug 16, 2013.

1. stthomsfinest

stthomsfinest Member

And Stephen Jackson ends up being the level headed one out of the situation. Get some friggin help Steve! Leave your enabling posse be!

2. Rokman

Rokman Member

SPOT - ON!

However, it truly is sad to see Steve in such a mess. I don't know him personally but something tells me that the guy is a bit of a softie, not some loud mouthed a-hole like SJAX. Steve looks out of place here in the sense that these people don't seem like they were his friends to begin with he just doesn't have anyone from the past left around him. It's like the kid in high school who starts hanging out with the bad crowd and people that treat him like dirt because he doesn't think he deserves better. I wonder if Yao and Cat have quit communicating with him because of his drug problem. I would assume Yao and Cuttino have tried to help but it is probably way past that point. Freakin' sad! Come on Steve! Don't become a freakin' statistic!!!

3. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

I think the most difficult thing to see is how skinny he's gotten. Steve Francis looks like he either A) is a certified crackhead or B) has a serious disease and only 6 months to live. NOBODY who's only 4 or 5 years removed from the league should be that damn skinny. I feel really concerned for him watching that

4. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I was about to say the say thing. Back in the day Club Roxy was classy. Them youngstas up in that thang deep now pimpn.

5. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I hate to hear, read or see bad news like this. I remember I use to run across Cato, Cat, Taylor and Franchise in the club all the times. All them jokers were cool peeps. But we all know them streets can be bad business. So easy to get caught up in that street life. I pray and hope Steve snap out of it and get his life together.

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

It was Steven Jackson, not Stephen Jackson.

Is Francis wearing Yao jersey?

7. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Think of the types of cribbage parties these folks will have at the retirement home in about 15 years.....

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Sounds like Stevie wanted to get funky on the down low.

9. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

If this doesn't teach people not to do drugs, I don't know what will. Steve Francis is only 36 and he looks like a husk of his former self. The guy was a physical specimen back in the days. Yeah, you expect people to age but there are people his age still playing in the NBA (from Kobe to Juwan Howard) and even retired guys don't look like this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#89 Carl Herrera, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Francis looks so cracked out in that video -- I mean how many retired NBA players lose 30-40 pounds after they retire?

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Yeah man. I remember taking my out-of-town friend to a game against the Suns when Marbury was on that team and saying Stevie was "indestructible." What bball could not do to him, a bad lifestyle did to him pretty quick. Very sobering. I gotta watch my beer and weed intake.

12. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

So was that really Steve in that 2nd photo? I always thought that was BS.

13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

At this point, there's probably no way to confirm that.

14. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

stevie looks like a hot dog weenie that was in the microwave too long..

15. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Not a big time crack smoker here but is that pipe upside down?

#95 Blatz, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013